• filter:
  • 140414243 44
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I emailed them asking how much they'll pay for the korean air coupon codes.  They said 40%.  A few days later I emailed for my dad and they said 45%.  Their offer seems to change based on certain factors.

rated:
Before the auction they offered 25% for each. If that (40-45%) includes their 10% commission than that's roughly equivalent to what the auction paid. They also told me that there likely will be more auctions.

rated:
alanmax said:   Before the auction they offered 25% for each. If that (40-45%) includes their 10% commission than that's roughly equivalent to what the auction paid. They also told me that there likely will be more auctions.
  I wasn't even aware of the 10% commission.  The email response for my asking to sell Korean Air ($39.64) and Asiana ($15.25) was like this:Our company is currently offering 45% of face value for both Korean Air and Asiana Air Coupon Codes. This means that if you sell your coupon codes, you will get a check for $24.70. Please let us know if you would like this sale to be processed. Best regards,Chicago Clearing

rated:
**UPDATE ONLY**
Stevia in the Raw Settlement email

Thank you for your email. The settlement was granted final approval on April 6, 2016. Settlement checks are scheduled to be distributed to class members with valid claims on September 9, 2016.
Please let us know if you have further questions or visit www.steviaintherawsettlement.com for more information and for settlement updates.
Regards,
Office of the Administrator

ETA 9/12 checks have been arriving.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   **UPDATE ONLY**

Thank you for your email. The settlement was granted final approval on April 6, 2016. Settlement checks are scheduled to be distributed to class members with valid claims on September 9, 2016.
Please let us know if you have further questions or visit www.steviaintherawsettlement.com for more information and for settlement updates.
Regards,

Thanks CC for all the time and effort of posting all the updates. I greatly appreciate it.

rated:
alanmax said:   
CouponClippen said:   **UPDATE ONLY**

Regards,

Thanks CC for all the time and effort of posting all the updates. I greatly appreciate it.

Ahhh shucks...You are very welcome!!

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Arkansas Marlboro Lights Settlement
 Interesting tidbits:

between November 1, 1971 and June 22, 2010.

" Name of the Store(s) and their Cities in which you purchased said packs and provide the contact information for a witness that can validate you made said purchases. ​"

Hey Bob, remember those packs of smokes I bought back in the '70's ..... 

rated:
respdoc said:   
CouponClippen said:   Arkansas Marlboro Lights Settlement
 Interesting tidbits:

between November 1, 1971 and June 22, 2010.

" Name of the Store(s) and their Cities in which you purchased said packs and provide the contact information for a witness that can validate you made said purchases. ​"

Hey Bob, remember those packs of smokes I bought back in the '70's ..... 

I just post what I find....Don't smoke so I didn't read the details.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   

I just post what I find....Don't smoke so I didn't read the details.

Neither do I......but just noted the extremely long timeframe so did some reading.

rated:
AMERICAN EXPRESS TCPA (claims at this point estimated @ $50 each)

Here, Plaintiff claims American Express and its vendor, Alorica, violated the TCPA by having Alorica place calls on behalf of American Express to cellular telephones between July 3, 2009 and March 15, 2016, through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system, predictive dialer or an artificial or prerecorded voice without prior express consent. American Express denies these allegations and denies any claim of wrongdoing. The Court has conditionally certified the Telemarketing Settlement Class for settlement purposes only. The Honorable John Z. Lee is in charge of this action                                             
In a class action, one or more people called class representatives (here, Plaintiff) sue on behalf of people who allegedly have similar claims. This group is called a class and the persons included are called class members. One court resolves the issues for all of the class members, except for those who exclude themselves from the class. Here, Plaintiff claims American Express and its vendor, Alorica, violated the TCPA by having Alorica place calls on behalf of American Express to cellular telephones between July 3, 2009 and March 15, 2016, through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system, predictive dialer or an artificial or prerecorded voice without prior express consent. American Express denies these allegations and denies any claim of wrongdoing. The Court has conditionally certified the Telemarketing Settlement Class for settlement purposes only. The Honorable John Z. Lee is in charge of this action.

All persons nationwide within the United States who, on or after July 3, 2009 through March 15, 2016, received a telemarketing call from Alorica Inc. (or its agents or affiliates) on behalf of American Express, in connection with the marketing of American Express small business charge and/or credit cards to potential customers, to a cellular telephone number through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system, predictive dialer and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice.

Telemarketing Settlement Class Member" is defined as any person in the Telemarketing Settlement Class who is not validly excluded from the Telemarketing Settlement Class. If you are still not sure whether you are included, you may write to the Claims Administrator at:

Ossola v. American Express Co. Telemarketing Settlement
P.O. Box 30235
College Station, TX 77842-3235

Or you may call the Toll-Free Settlement Hotline, 1-844-824-5779, for more information.

https://eclaim.kccllc.net/caclaimforms/axo/Home.aspx 

Claim: (deadline 11/1/2016)
https://eclaim.kccllc.net/caclaimforms/axo/Landing.aspx 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that the discussion about this topic can be found Here. — Sep. 2, 2016 @ 9:20pm
rated:
I don't know where the Spann v. JCPenney Corporation, Inc. post ended up but I did come across the Aug 25, 2016 DECLARATION OF JAMES R. PRUTSMAN IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR FINAL APPROVAL OF CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT.
Assuming the Court awards the full amount of requested attorneys’ fees
($13,500,000), costs reimbursement ($191,080.91), Plaintiff enhancement
payment ($10,000) and administrative fees ($2,667,000), the balance of the
$50,000,000 settlement fund to be distributed to Claimants would be
$33,631,919.09. As of the date of this declaration, 158,787 Claimants will
share in the net settlement, so the average payout to each Claimant would be
$211.81, although the actual amount that each Claimant will receive will vary
depending on the total number of valid claims and the number of points
assigned based on the allocation plan provided in the Settlement Agreement.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   I don't know where the Spann v. JCPenney Corporation, Inc. post ended up

I had not remembered seeing it on FW, and it didn't turn up today in a search of Fatwallet,
so for people's general information, I looked it up online:

Claim Deadline:  was June 30th, 2016.

Class Members:  "all individuals who while in the State of California purchased one or more private or exclusive branded items of apparel or accessories advertised at a discount of at least 30 percent off the “original” or “regular” price between Nov. 5, 2010 and Jan. 31, 2012 or Jan. 1, 2013 and Dec. 31, 2014."

Background:  "J.C. Penney agreed to pay $50 million to settle accusations that the department store chain engaged in a “false advertising” scheme.  Plaintiff Cynthia Spann filed the fake sale class action lawsuit after allegedly purchasing three blouses that were marked with an “original” price of $30, on sale for $17.99 each. Spann says she discovered later that those same shirts were not priced above $17.99 in the three months prior to her purchase, in violation of California state law.  J.C. Penney tried to get the class action lawsuit dismissed but was denied that request by U.S. District Judge Fernando Olguin who agreed with the plaintiff that it was possible that reasonable consumers would not have made the purchases they did, had they known the price-comparisons were fake.  J.C. Penney has not admitted to doing anything wrong but agreed to settle to avoid the cost of further litigation."

information from:  https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlemen...

rated:
oppidum said:   
CouponClippen said:   I don't know where the Spann v. JCPenney Corporation, Inc. post ended up
I had not remembered seeing it on FW, and it didn't turn up today in a search of Fatwallet,

You commented on it: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1489248

rated:

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
oppidum said:   

Not unreasonably, I had used the search term "Spann", for which the Fatwallet search did not find anything.  One can see now that that occurred because the original thread did not have the word Spann in it.

After you originally said you did not know where the post had ended up and therefore you presumably had not been able to find it either in a Fatwallet search, until further spurred on to look for it after my contribution towards folks' general information on this thread, I am glad that you were able to find it after all, and to point Fatwallet readers to it!

rated:
oppidum said:   
CouponClippen said:   
oppidum said:   

Not unreasonably, I had used the search term "Spann", for which the Fatwallet search did not find anything.  One can see now that that occurred because the original thread did not have the word Spann in it.

After you originally said you did not know where the post had ended up and therefore you presumably had not been able to find it either in a Fatwallet search, until further spurred on to look for it after my contribution towards folks' general information on this thread, I am glad that you were able to find it after all, and to point Fatwallet readers to it!

To clarify, I found it by searching but it was not where it should have been. It got archived but Virgil pulled it out, dusted off the cobwebs and reposted it for us.

rated:

rated:
Hedges v. Earth, Inc. Settlement
The $4.23 checks will be mailed to the approved claimants in September 2016.  The exact amount could change, but only by a few cents, plus or minus.  Callers should keep us apprised of any address changes.  Regards,KCCClass Action Services

ETA If you are going to copy and paste my post please give FW credit for the info (Amy Edgell I hope you see this).‎  

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Hedges v. Earth, Inc. Settlement
The $4.23 checks will be mailed to the approved claimants in September 2016.  The exact amount could change, but only by a few cents, plus or minus.  Callers should keep us apprised of any address changes.  Regards,KCCClass Action Services

ETA If you are going to copy and paste my post please give FW credit for the info (Amy Edgell I hope you see this).‎  

I was driving all day yesterday, I didn't have time to copy and paste links via my phone at stoplights. I have since deleted post, since it didn't let me edit it, and given credit via a link  

rated:
www.steviaintherawsettlement.com 

Checks are arriving.

rated:
I got the check from stevia in the raw today. 16 dollars

rated:
I got mine for Stevia yesterday for $2

rated:
Got my Stevia check today.

rated:
David Paz v. AG Adriano Goldschmied Inc. and Nordstrom Inc., Case No. 3:14-cv-1372-DMS-DHB, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California.
UPDATE: On September 1, 2016, the court continued the final hearing to October 28, 2016.
http://www.agagsettlement.com/

rated:
irishloveguiness;19625397 said:http://coachwaystcpasettlement.com 

It doesn't look like there is an option to file a claim with this one. They seem to already have a list of class members who will automatically be paid should the settlement be approved.

rated:

rated:
irishloveguiness said:   not sure if these two have been mentioned yet:

https://appstackclassaction.com

https://www.siriusxmtcpasettlement.com/en

To clarify, we post new class action threads in this thread so people can follow along with the thread, especially if they are subscribed via e-mail.

However, we still try to also post new class action threads in Deal Discussion to give people a chance to discuss them without cluttering the Class Action thread.

If you have any questions, just let me know. 

rated:
Neilium said:   
irishloveguiness said:   not sure if these two have been mentioned yet:

https://appstackclassaction.com 

https://www.siriusxmtcpasettlement.com/en

To clarify, we post new class action threads in this thread so people can follow along with the thread, especially if they are subscribed via e-mail.

However, we still try to also post new class action threads in Deal Discussion to give people a chance to discuss them without cluttering the Class Action thread.

If you have any questions, just let me know. 

Here we go again......

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
Auto Warranty TCPA Arrived today. 31.03..

rated:
FB find: eBay (Luis Rosado v. eBay Inc.,) checks are arriving $5-$15. The are SMALL card type checks!

rated:

rated:
**UPDATE ONLY**
Hedges v. Earth, Inc. Settlement EARTH EXER-WALK SHOE
Look for check for $5.33 in this weeks mail.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016