• filter:
  • 139404142 43
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Eggnatz v. Kashi Company, Case No. 12-21678, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Reports of checks arriving.

Looks like $44.08 for most.

rated:
Reports of checks arriving Sophia Krivy v. Jean Madeline Education Center of Cosmetology, Inc. et. al.

rated:
Virgil27 said:   We've decided to take a different approach to this thread in keeping with other list threads on the forums. Since a lot of people follow this thread via e-mail, we've decided to leave this thread for mostly just providing updates and listing new class actions. Asking questions for occasional clarification is still okay, but for in-depth discussions, we recommend posting on the individual pre-existing Class Action threads found in the Class Action category. For example, discussion on American Express' class action would go here. This way, people can talk about class actions in-depth on individual threads, and leave this thread mostly as a list for  class actions.
Does this make sense? Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions?

Suggestion:  If you think that some perfectly reasonable and on-topic posts, which were put into this thread with well-meaning intentions, ought to be in a different thread, don't delete them from the entire website, just move them to that other thread.

rated:
FroginMyPants said:   Sorry for causing the disharmony with Amex posting!  Haven't been to FW in a while. Perhaps something as simple as renaming this topic may help? i.e. Class Action Updates, or something to that effect?

Yes, several times I've suggested, both on this thread and in private communication, renaming this thread --- so that the title actually conveys what it is about, and makes sense to oldies and newcomers alike -- but nothing came of it. 

"List of Class Actions" is a very misleading name, not sure why they are so attached to it.  Odd situation.

rated:
Facebook reports I read today:
Hain Celestial Organic Cosmetics Class Action Settlement to payout in August.
Stryker checks arrived today, no amounts posted.

rated:
Facebook finds:
Liberty Tax settlement 97.02 today in the mail.
Received today a check for $30.49 - Fresh Potatoes money on its way.

rated:
$30.49 Fresh Potatoes, here

rated:
Received $44.08.... Original information stated a limit of $27.50 per household without receipt...  I did not have receipts..... Also stated if you do have receipts evidencing purchase, there is not limit for those items..I have never kept receipts for grocery purchases in the  past, but it might be a good idea

rated:
sandijohn said:   Received $44.08.... Original information stated a limit of $27.50 per household without receipt...  I did not have receipts..... Also stated if you do have receipts evidencing purchase, there is not limit for those items..I have never kept receipts for grocery purchases in the  past, but it might be a good idea
  This was for Eggnatz v. Kashi Company/Kashi All Natural Food Products Class Action Settlement not the Fresh Potato settlement.

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   $30.49 Fresh Potatoes, here
  Here too!

rated:
Husband and I each received a $44.08 check for the Kashi settlement...  His came last week, mine came today... 

rated:
sandijohn said:   Husband and I each received a $44.08 check for the Kashi settlement...  His came last week, mine came today... 
  I got only $1.84 today & what an embarrassment to just get this amt.How are yall getting $44.00 cks  smh  

rated:
Kashi settlements... I have no idea,,, I had submitted for each of us as we have used Kashi for years.  Has anyone else received the $44.08??

rated:
My Kashi check came today and was $31.76.

rated:
I received $8.88 from Kashi.

rated:
I received $9.84 from Kashi.

rated:
henomix said:   I got a notice in the mail about a class action lawsuit against Petrobras

http://www.petrobrassecuritieslitigation.com/ 

rated:
Lofton vs Verizon
Update from the Settlement Administrator
Dear Claimant:
This email is being sent to you by the settlement administrator, the party responsible for claims processing, calculation of shares, and the issuance of checks to valid class members. Our office will be able to assist with any claims or payment questions.
Settlement checks will be mailed today. The final calculation of the value of each share is about $169. In June 2016, class counsel sent an email which included a higher estimate of the share value. That estimate reflected that the best data available at that time, which indicated that the number of approved shares would be slightly less than 11,000 (so the value of the shares would be over $200).

rated:
got rejection from iheart radio settlement.

44 from kashi.

rated:
What did I do wrong???? I filed 2 claims for Kashi , same household, and got two checks for 98 CENTS each. CENTS!!!

No receipts, but really, this is an outrage.

rated:
Dow1000 said:   What did I do wrong???? I filed 2 claims for Kashi , same household, and got two checks for 98 CENTS each. CENTS!!!

No receipts, but really, this is an outrage.

Did you apply for the maximum number of products ?  I believe it was 30 products max without receipts or something like that resulted in 44 dollar checks.
Anything over 44 dollars people had receipts.

rated:

rated:
Nissan brake defect class action lawsuit https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1520791/

rated:
Not class action related exactly, sorry.
Early birthday gift arrived for me this week...a FATWALLET t-shirt!!!!!
Love it, thanks FW!!

rated:
Anyone get a second Dram Check? A friend of mine said; they received a second check... Mistake maybe or another round of checks to clear out the case? Yes, it was for the exact same amount.They don't know what to do with it...

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   Anyone get a second Dram Check? A friend of mine said; they received a second check... Mistake maybe or another round of checks to clear out the case? Yes, it was for the exact same amount.They don't know what to do with it...

I would just deposit it and see what happens.  It happened to me couple of times before on other settlements and the checks cleared ok.
For dram one , some people got two checks , once from their claim and once from some store / place they bought where they had a record of them buying.
They can check with settlement administrator as well but usually after they start sending out checks geting a hold of them is difficult.

rated:
TheBells said:   Poly Foam Antitrust Litigation
If You Purchased a Product That Contains Flexible Polyurethane Foam,
Such as a Mattress, a Couch, or Carpet Padding,
You Could Be Eligible to Receive Money by Participating in Nine (9)
Proposed Class Action Settlements

* Looks like no proof of purchase needed to file claim, but may be requested later, so keep your documents. They also require social security number or tax ID with the claim form. *

Total Settlement Valued at $151,250,000.

The following was t
aken from the claim form:
"You will complete the Claim Form to receive a payment from one or more of the following nine (9) Settlements with a total value of $151,250,000.
YOUR CLAIM WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL NINE OF THE FOLLOWING SETTLEMENTS UNLESS YOU CHECK ONE OR MORE OF THE BOXES BELOW.
* the Settlement with Carpenter Co. ($63,500,000);
* the Settlement with FFP Holdings LLC ($2,750,000);
* the Settlement with Future Foam, Inc. ($10,500,000);
* the Settlement with FXI Holdings, Inc. ($9,000,000, plus costs solely for Notice and Notice Administration of up to $500,000);
* the Settlement with Hickory Springs Manufacturing Company. ($10,250,000);
* the Settlement with Leggett & Platt Incorporated. ($26,500,000);
* the Settlement with Mohawk Industries, Inc. ($16,000,000);
* the Settlement with Vitafoam Products Canada Limited and Vitafoam, Inc. ($2,750,000);
* the Settlement with Woodbridge Foam Corporation," 

http://www.polyfoamclassaction.com/

Anyone get a nonsense reject on this one?
Reason:
"Your submitted a claim which list zero dollars in purchases." ...yes that was the included English

Oddly I saved the submitted form on this one, which clearly shows the $s

rated:
K, cool, will let um know, they were worried about doing something wrong... Didn't want to take advantage or get into trouble.

rated:
Facebook find: Corona v. Sony Pictures Entertainment check are in the mail $475.00.

rated:

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
CouponClippen said:   Exer-Walk shoes:Welcome to the Hedges v. Earth, Inc. Settlement website  Claim filing deadline:Filed Online by or Postmarked by March 12, 2016
  Final hearing was June 20, 2016, has anyone seen the settlement terms?

I have. LINK

rated:
Do tell?

rated:
Someone got something good LOL

rated:
Got a second check from korean settlement (auctioned my air tickets) $60. not bad didnt think it was going to come.

rated:
thornton4712 said:   Got a second check from korean settlement (auctioned my air tickets) $60. not bad didnt think it was going to come.
  May i ask how much for the $60?  I totally forgot about it so missed the auction date.  Then they emailed me and asked if i was still interested to sell the coupon to them, but they only offered for 30 or 40% of the value so i didn't respond. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016