• filter:

Starbucks Bonus Stars thread

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Starbucks seems to be releasing Bonus Stars offer weekly now.
Instead of a new thread each week, I thought I'd create a master thread.

List your offer.

I'll start.
9/10/14 – 9/14/14: Purchase any Pumpkin Spice Latte, Teavana® Oprah Chai Tea Latte or Salted Caramel Mocha after 2pm and receive (3) Bonus Stars.
in my area, it's $5 for a Grande

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Starbucks Bingo: up to 300 stars
https://starbucks.promo.eprize.com/bingo/public/fulfillment/rule...

10 bonus points for c... (more)

yurgreat (Mar. 10, 2017 @ 11:48a) |

also got this today:
~~Offer valid 3/10/2017 – 3/12/2017. Join the Star Dash, then make 1 purchase and earn 25 Bonus Star... (more)

yurgreat (Mar. 10, 2017 @ 12:01p) |

From SD: How to complete BINGO for $10

1. Use free play code (KEEPBINGOING) on $12 spot
2. Monday 2p or later, order a ban... (more)

yurgreat (Mar. 15, 2017 @ 5:16p) |

All offers are linked to your acct.

The # of Bonus stars offered may differ.
You may not even get an offer. (Or you may have an offer I didn't get.)
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I believe this offer is only for select card holders?

rated:
lets see if this all stacks.

got an email last week about purchase from 3 different stores, get 3 bonus points. expires 9/10.
got a 2nd email about buy a PSL, chai tea, or Salted Caramel Mocha, get 3 bonus points. STARTS 9/10.

so got a Salted Caramel Mocha today, which also satisfied the 3 different stores promo.

hopefully +6 points show up on my acct tomorrow

rated:
yurgreat said:   lets see if this all stacks.

got an email last week about purchase from 3 different stores, get 3 bonus points. expires 9/10.
got a 2nd email about buy a PSL, chai tea, or Salted Caramel Mocha, get 3 bonus points. STARTS 9/10.

so got a Salted Caramel Mocha today, which also satisfied the 3 different stores promo.

hopefully +6 points show up on my acct tomorrow

got +3 the next day for the Salted Mocha.
got a +3 code a week later for visiting 3 stores.
so +6

Any reason to save the code instead of redeeming it now? it expires in a month

rated:
~~Offer valid 9/27/14 – 9/28/14. Purchase any handcrafted beverage before 11am and receive two (2) Bonus Stars.

rated:
~~Offer valid 10/1/14 – 10/7/14. Make a purchase 4, 5 or 7 days in a row and receive 4, 5 or 7 Bonus Stars. :q

rated:
I got a Fall Dash promo - make 31 purchases from Oct. 1- 31, and get 15 bonus stars.
Yes I go to Starbucks too often for them to send me any good deals.

rated:
new Fall promo:

Offer valid 10/15/14 – 10/28/14.
Earn eight (8) Stars and receive ten (10) Bonus Stars.
Earn ten (10) Stars and receive twenty (20) Bonus Stars

uggg.. i'l pass 

rated:
how do you use these? I don't see codes...

rated:
JoshiMajeer said:   how do you use these? I don't see codes...
  it's loaded onto your acct (if you have the offer).
just satisfy the terms and the bonus stars will appear automatically.

ie: 10 separate transactions = 10 stars. if I complete that within the timeframe of the offer, 20 additional stars will be loaded onto my acct at the end of the offer period

rated:
~~Offer valid 11/20/14 - 11/24/14. Purchase any breakfast sandwich and earn four (4) Bonus Stars

rated:
~~Offer valid 12/15/14. Purchase any handcrafted tea drink after 2pm and earn four (4) Bonus Stars

unfortunately, it doesn't say what constitutes a tea drink.

ie: tall shaken passion tea?
or one made with milk (ie: chai tea latte)

rated:
~~Offer valid 12/17/14 – 12/22/14. Purchase any handcrafted espresso beverage after 2 p.m. and earn two (2) Bonus Stars

oh.. and you might be able to double dip with this special (12/20 only):
1/2 priced on any size Peppermint Mocha (hot, iced or Frappuccino).
~~https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1416256/

remember, bonus stars promo is only AFTER 2pm

rated:
It's Star Dash again! 12/30/14 - 1/12/15

I received:
EARN 4 STARS GET 10 BONUS STARS or
 EARN 6 STARS GET 20 BONUS STARS

I've read that some people got 3stars for 10bonus/5stars for 20bonus.

rated:
~Offer valid 1/20/15 – 1/26/15. Purchase any handcrafted espresso beverage and earn four (4) Bonus Stars.

edit:
read that others have gotten either tea or frap offers instead of espresso. same amount of bonus stars though

rated:
yurgreat said:   ~Offer valid 1/20/15 – 1/26/15. Purchase any handcrafted espresso beverage and earn four (4) Bonus Stars.

edit:
read that others have gotten either tea or frap offers instead of espresso. same amount of bonus stars though

Got mine today.  Mine (ATL area) is frap offer for 2 bonus stars.

rated:
~Offer valid 1/27/15 – 2/2/15. Purchase any lunch item and earn five (5) Bonus Stars

Whats the cheapest lunch item?

rated:
I would sign up for this, but I only order espresso at Starbucks, a single shot for $1.89. Would bonus stars work for me? I just don't buy their more expensive drinks. Sometimes, I get a pastry

rated:
~Purchase any brewed coffee, any breakfast sandwich and a Flat White from 2/24/15 – 3/2/15 and earn eight (8) Bonus Stars.

can be bought separately

rated:
another star dash:

~~Star Dash valid 3/10/15 – 3/23/2014. Earn four (4) Stars and receive ten (10) Bonus Stars. Earn six (6) Stars and receive twenty (20) Bonus Stars

ymmv- check your email for how many purchases you need for the 10 and 20 bonus stars

rated:
Mine was awful. Visit 12 get 10, visit 14 get 20. Only two week period and I haven't gone in in about two weeks. At most I've gone once a day M-F.

Pass

rated:
I don't have any star dash in my account, which sucks cuz my Gold is expiring at the end of the month, and I still need 9 stars to remain Gold...

rated:
~Offer valid 3/17/15 – 3/23/15. Purchase any breakfast sandwich and earn four (4) Bonus Stars

rated:
~Offer valid 3/24/15 – 3/30/15.
Purchase any Tiramisu or Caramel Flan handcrafted espresso beverage and earn one (1) Bonus Star.
Purchase a Double Smoked Bacon Breakfast Sandwich and earn four (4) Bonus Stars.
Purchase a caramel baked good and earn two (2) Bonus Stars. Caramel baked goods include Chocolate Caramel Muffin, Salted Caramel Square, Salted Caramel Tart and Salted Caramel Cake Pop.

rated:
I got 2 bonus stars for caramel flan latte or toramisu latte until march 30,2015.
Does the type of latte have to be written in the receipt to get the stars?
The problem is , I am in Canada, I don't think its on the Starbucks Canada menu. Just wondering if I can order custom made and will I get the bonus stars?

rated:
yurgreat said:   another star dash:

~~Star Dash valid 3/10/15 – 3/23/2014. Earn four (4) Stars and receive ten (10) Bonus Stars. Earn six (6) Stars and receive twenty (20) Bonus Stars

ymmv- check your email for how many purchases you need for the 10 and 20 bonus stars

bonus stars were supposed to be given out on 4/3, according to the email.

its now 4/4 and I haven't gotten mine.
Anyone else?

rated:
Got the 20 bonus stars yesterday

rated:
yurgreat said:   
yurgreat said:   another star dash:

bonus stars were supposed to be given out on 4/3, according to the email.

Anyone else?

I haven't gotten mine.  Some of my stars were from codes from packaged coffee.  In the past, those codes counted for the star dash, but perhaps this time they don't?  (My offer was 8/10, 10/20.  I earned 11 stars during the period.)

rated:
kimi said:   
yurgreat said:     bonus stars were supposed to be given out on 4/3, according to the email.

Anyone else?

I haven't gotten mine.  Some of my stars were from codes from packaged coffee.  In the past, those codes counted for the star dash, but perhaps this time they don't?  (My offer was 8/10, 10/20.  I earned 11 stars during the period.)

I emailed them. got my 20 bonus stars tonite.

rated:
~~Offer valid 4/7/15 – 4/13/15. Load $25 to your registered Starbucks Card and receive six (6) Bonus Stars.

rated:
~Offer valid 4/21/15 – 4/27/15.
Purchase any handcrafted iced espresso beverage and earn four (4) Bonus Stars.
Purchase any handcrafted hot espresso beverage and earn three (3) Bonus Stars.

rated:
Offer valid 4/28/15–5/4/15. Purchase three (3) Frappuccino® Blended Beverages and earn eight (8) Bonus Stars.

edit:
and Fraps are 1/2 price May 1 – 10,  3 – 6 pm

rated:
not a bonus star offer but a breakfast offer:

Offer valid 4/29/15 – 5/1/15. Purchase any breakfast sandwich and get 50% off with code 2277.
~Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card. Offer valid for one–time use.

the 'one time use' makes it sound like it's linked to the acct.

rated:
yurgreat said:   Offer valid 4/28/15–5/4/15. Purchase three (3) Frappuccino® Blended Beverages and earn eight (8) Bonus Stars.

edit:

is this offer by invitation only? I didn't see it on my acct. Not that it will hurt. I should have 4 Frappuccinos by May the 4th be with you.

rated:
unit9174 said:   
yurgreat said:   Offer valid 4/28/15–5/4/15. Purchase three (3) Frappuccino® Blended Beverages and earn eight (8) Bonus Stars.

edit:

is this offer by invitation only? I didn't see it on my acct. Not that it will hurt. I should have 4 Frappuccinos by May the 4th be with you.

All offers are linked to your acct.

(I updated the summary)

rated:
~~Offer valid 5/12/15 – 6/8/15. Purchase five (5) Mini Frappuccino® blended beverages and earn eight (8) Bonus Stars

mini fraps are 10oz
for comparison, tall fraps are 12oz

rated:
how much do mini frappuccinos cost, say for a mocha or white mocha?

rated:
~Offer valid 5/19/15 – 5/25/15. Purchase any Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea and earn four (4) Bonus Stars.

I wonder if there's free refills on these like their normal iced teas (passion, green, black)?

rated:
~5/23/15 – 5/25/15. Make any purchase after 2 p.m. and earn one (1) Bonus Star.

you should be able to double dip w/the Teavana star offer in my previous post!

Skipping 34 Messages...
rated:
yurgreat said:   Starbucks Bingo: up to 300 stars
https://starbucks.promo.eprize.com/bingo/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf

10 bonus points for completing each activity = 90points total
10 bonus points for filling in each row/diagonal = 80points total
fill all 9 boxes = 130 bonus points

total = 300 stars

Meh. not worth it to jump thru all those hoops for a casual user

From SD: How to complete BINGO for $10

1. Use free play code (KEEPBINGOING) on $12 spot
2. Monday 2p or later, order a banana at location 1 using app
3. Friday 12p - 2p, order $6 at location 2
4. Saturday before 12p, order banana at location 3 using app
5. Saturday after 12p, order 2 bananas in separate transactions at location 4 using app

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017