• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
prncss614 said:   KOREAN AIR PASSENGER ANTITRUST LITIGATION SETTLEMENT

UPDATED: April 21, 2016

The parties are completing the final distribution to claimants. There have been technical issues regarding the redemption and coupon exchange website, and all parties are diligently working toward finalizing the distribution process. We now expect that the distribution to claimants will occur in late May 2016.

Additional updates will appear on the website when the date for the distribution mailing is known.

Thank you for your patience while the process is completed.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
checks are finally out. someone posted a pic for 3 trips $502 and 2 coupon codes- $300 and $114

rated:
Just received a check for $250! Very Nice!

rated:
i got a check for 1183 and coupons for 707 and 272

rated:
Some of these have been getting "holds" on them when presented to be cashed. I wonder whats going on with Korean Air's side.

rated:
May have done okay at the auction with a few hundred coming back to me.Quote:
Thank You For Your Participation

Dear Sir/Madam:
Congratulations!
If you are a recipient of this email, Chicago Clearing Corporation (CCC) has preliminarily matched your bid/offer in the Korean Air/Asiana Airlines Coupon Code Auction.
The preliminary Match Prices were 52% for Korean Air and 49% for Asiana Airlines.
CCC will be communicating with you individually via email, mail and/or phone to give you specific instructions regarding the purchase or sale of Coupon Codes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much.
CHICAGO CLEARING CORPORATION

rated:
pietromoon said:   May have done okay at the auction with a few hundred coming back to me.Quote:

Thank You For Your Participation

Dear Sir/Madam:
Congratulations!
If you are a recipient of this email, Chicago Clearing Corporation (CCC) has preliminarily matched your bid/offer in the Korean Air/Asiana Airlines Coupon Code Auction.
The preliminary Match Prices were 52% for Korean Air and 49% for Asiana Airlines.
CCC will be communicating with you individually via email, mail and/or phone to give you specific instructions regarding the purchase or sale of Coupon Codes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much.
CHICAGO CLEARING CORPORATION

Did you ever receive a check from the auction? I called about it 2 weeks ago and they said to give them a week or two. I'm not too impressed with this company and the whole process. They should have given more info after the auction.

rated:
"If all Auction bidders perform successfully, you should receive your check within 30-60 days."

rated:
sloppy1 said:   "If all Auction bidders perform successfully, you should receive your check within 30-60 days."

So if they don't, wait 2 months just to find out I still need to go the eBay route. I'd like confirmation now that I'm being sent a check. When I called they did say just to give them a week or two, and that was two weeks ago. I'll call tomorrow to see if there's a check with my name on it.

rated:
I just received a call from them. It was a mistake that I received the "successful" emails saying my codes were matched in the auction. He said something about my ask being $1. That might be because at first I only asked for 1% because I thought the site would show me all bids. I didn't understand how it worked at first and didn't realize I wouldn't know the bids until the end of the auction. They offered to buy the codes from me for 45%. I said my asks were 48% for the Korean Air and 44% for the Asiana. He said he could do 47% for the Korean and 44% for the Asiana. I took the 47% and 44% since that comes out a little better. The site still shows my asks of 48% and 44%. So, something went wrong and I would have been waiting a long time for a check that was never coming. People might want to call.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016