• filter:

Class action - Russell v. Kohl's Department Stores Inc (California only)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
http://www.kohlssettlement.com/

You may be included in the Settlement if you purchased one or more items from Kohl’s while in California between June 11, 2011 and April 11, 2016 that were advertised at a discount of at least 30% off of the stated “original” or “regular” price, and you have not received a refund or credit for your purchase.

How can I get benefits?
To ask for benefits, you need to complete and submit or mail a Claim Form by August 9, 2016. Claim Forms may be submitted online or printed here and mailed to the address on the form. Claim Forms are also available by calling 1-844-851-4589. Please read the Claim Form instructions carefully. 

What does the Settlement provide?
Class Members who file valid claims will receive a Kohl’s Gift Card Credit paid from what is remaining of a $6,150,000 settlement fund after deducting the costs of administering the Settlement of up to $1,000,000, court-approved attorneys’ fees of up to 25% of the Settlement Fund ($1,462,500 in fees and costs up to $75,000), and payments to the Class Representatives (up to $7,500 per Class Representative, for a total of $15,000).  The amount of the Kohl’s Gift Card Credit will be based on the amount of money left in the Settlement Fund after making the deductions listed above and the total number of valid claims filed (see Question 8). 

Online claim form (requires claim ID and PIN from postcard):
https://gilardigateway.com/kohlssettlement/Claimant

Online claim form (no claim ID or PIN required):
https://gilardigateway.com/kohlssettlement/Claimant/UnKnownClaimForm

Printable PDF claim form:
http://www.kohlssettlement.com/media/548397/khr_claimform.pdf

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My pin notice got sent into my spam folder on May 11th. Search for subject line "Kohl's Pricing Class Action Settlement" from "KCC Class Action Services administrator@kohlssettlement.com"

rated:
webshop said:   My pin notice got sent into my spam folder on May 11th. Search for subject line "Kohl's Pricing Class Action Settlement" from "KCC Class Action Services administrator@kohlssettlement.com"

Same here, sent to spam and didn't realize pin was in the email, was waiting for the eventual postcard. Thanks.

rated:
About 12 months ago, I made a trip to Kohl's, hoping to burn thru a $10 off $30 coupon that was about to expire. I browsed around and didn't find anything that grabbed my deal savvy attention, so I wander over to the department that everyone needs - the underwear department.

I picked up a multi-pack of men's boxer briefs, only to find that the MSRP 'retail' price of $36 had been marked through with a sharpie, and the Kohl's price tag showed $38 next to it.

Being pretty disgusted, I left without using the coupon. After all, MSRP is horrid, and to voluntarily jack up the price with a "oh, that's not enough profit" attitude just blows.

Needless to say, It's hard for me to shop at Kohl's any more.

rated:
What is this?

rated:
roy392003 said:   What is this?
  What is this what?

rated:
I have spent a lot of money at Kohls and even bought a Dyson vaccum cleaner from there. I thought this was a honest store, but I guess not. I usually spend a lot of money on clothes and gifts for Christmas. This really makes me mad that they would do this to their loyal customers!

rated:
Would like to file a claim, send form to: Henderson,NV 89014 --- before the August 2016 time limit. Thank you-- pin: 113258, claim# KHR-12005764-6

rated:
judiem3 said:   Would like to file a claim, send form to: Henderson,NV 89014 --- before the August 2016 time limit. Thank you-- pin: 113258, claim# KHR-12005764-6

rated:
judiem3 said:   Would like to file a claim, send form to: Henderson,NV 89014 --- before the August 2016 time limit. Thank you-- pin: 113258, claim# KHR-12005764-6
  What?

rated:

You might want to edit that, it has your pin number and claim number (which you get after filing a claim), so you already submitted it. Just not a good idea to have that floating out there with your city and zip code...

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   

You might want to edit that, it has your pin number and claim number (which you get after filing a claim), so you already submitted it. Just not a good idea to have that floating out there with your city and zip code...

That may be their info from a postcard notice.
ETA Claim ID# and PIN# are arriving in emails to Kohls shoppers.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
ctujackbauer said:   

The postcard notice/notification email has a claim number and pin.

The claim itself, after you submit your claim, has a claim ID # (which was also posted).

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   
CouponClippen said:   
ctujackbauer said:   

The postcard notice/notification email has a claim number and pin.

The claim itself, after you submit your claim, has a claim ID # (which was also posted).

Just got a email announcing the CA with a ID# and PIN #.

rated:
I would like to reply to Kohls class action settlement?

rated:
UPDATE: On September 12, 2016, the court granted the Kohl’s Fake Sale settlement final approval.

UPDATE 2: On October 11, 2016, an appeal to the Kohl’s settlement was filed. Claims will not be paid until all appeals are exhausted.

rated:
anything new going on ? Where is the case at now? anybody know

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017