Good news about My Coke Rewards, no more status

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

• Why is status no longer offered on My Coke Rewards?  

We are removing Status and opening up the more robust rewards catalog for all members.   Status removal from My Coke Rewards will be effective as of June 16, 2016.  

I find this as good news.  Waste of time posting on my fake twitter account.  You should get rewarded for buying coke products and entering codes.  Not rewarded for doing things on social media.  People spend so much time these days on things that don't matter.  I am Gen X and believe there is too much weight for social media.  Oh, this gal/guy ghosted me.  Did you see his post?  I got that on Instagram.

Don't people talk to each other anymore?

BTW, the reason I am posting this:  Log onto your MY COKE REWARDS account and you should get 10 bonus points:

Plus, as an appreciation for your loyal membership, we will add 10 Bonus Points to your account. Just log in by July 31, and they'll be added automatically.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couldn't agree more with you.

Now let's hope they bring back some of the good rewards around the holidays.  I miss the days of free 12-packs for the first few months of the year...

I just don't like that we can only enter 80 points per week down from 120.

the1percent said:   I just don't like that we can only enter 80 points per week down from 120.
I just hope that you are not drinking all of them yourself! 

About time...

Also, after the email from yesterday, I hit the link in the email and there was also a +5 bonus for something else. Might as well look for that too.

MilleniumBuc said:   Also, after the email from yesterday, I hit the link in the email and there was also a +5 bonus for something else. Might as well look for that too.

RIP my fake Twitter account.

too bad I spent all my points recently.

Connman said:   the1percent said:   I just don't like that we can only enter 80 points per week down from 120.
I just hope that you are not drinking all of them yourself! 

No. I am fortunate enough to have a friend who has access to lots of 12, 20 and 24 carton codes.

When does this status crap end? I'm still being asked to connect my twitter and facebook accounts. It still tells me to build my status by completing activities etc...

El_Duderino said:   When does this status crap end? I'm still being asked to connect my twitter and facebook accounts. It still tells me to build my status by completing activities etc...
  Same here. It's annoying but not impossibly so. I don't use the site very often.

Great, maybe now i'll enter the 1000+ caps I have sitting in a box in my shed.....now if i only had the time to enter them

Wish you could take a picture of the code and send it in.

MilleniumBuc said:   Wish you could take a picture of the code and send it in.
  You can if you have google translate and using their SMS feature (Which is back)

Actually, the weekly limit is 75 points. 

kirbydog said:   
El_Duderino said:   When does this status crap end? I'm still being asked to connect my twitter and facebook accounts. It still tells me to build my status by completing activities etc...
  Same here. It's annoying but not impossibly so. I don't use the site very often.

Just an FYI, if you get the facebook / twitter prompt, just click on the logo on the left and poof you are at the main menu.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017