• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/330...

I must have bought 20 Snyder snacks, you need proof if you bought more than 10. So I filled it out for 10 Snyder snacks.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Over that 10-year period, I must have bought at least 3 dozen Snyders snacks, but entering which ones and approximate dates (for 10)is ludicrous. I know the dates can be fictional because they won't be verified, but who remembers the approximate dates of grocery purchases even 5 years ago. I think they're trying to discourage claim submissions.

rated:
Just add 10 purchases to one line. I did July 3rd 2015

rated:
I had a minimum of 10 bags. Obviously I don't have any receipts.

rated:
I just made up 10 dates - how the heck am I supposed to remember the dates of the several dozen times I've bought these in the past 10 years?

rated:
I'm going to have to start saving every receipt for every purchase of every household and grocery item I ever purchase and file them by date, alphabetical order, and type. Who knows, that candy bar or or bottle of mouthwash might turn into gold 5 or 10 or 20 years from now. 

rated:
Costco used to sell Snack Factory crisps. They can probably reprint those receipts.

rated:
Any way to check if you already submitted a claim? I think I did but searched my email and couldn't find any confirmation email or anything like that.

rated:
Please replace the link provided with the actual link, rather than a third party site:

http://www.snackfoodsettlement.com/snack_food_file_a_claim

rated:
sfchris said:   Please replace the link provided with the actual link, rather than a third party site:

http://www.snackfoodsettlement.com/snack_food_file_a_claim

rated:
June 10, 2016 final approval but appeals have been filed.

rated:
Reports of $10 checks arriving.

rated:
Got my $10 today.

rated:
Check was in today's mail.

rated:
bobley said:   Costco used to sell Snack Factory crisps. They can probably reprint those receipts.

....From 5 years ago?  Um, No.  And also no stores will ever reprint any receipt even if they never gave you one.

rated:
mewgirl said:   
bobley said:   Costco used to sell Snack Factory crisps. They can probably reprint those receipts.

....From 5 years ago?  Um, No.  And also no stores will ever reprint any receipt even if they never gave you one.

Sam's has reprinted receipts in the past for me.

rated:
mewgirl said:   

Stop & Shop and Staples customer service have reprinted receipts for me based on my loyalty card history.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016