Walmart offering a free 30-day trial for ShippingPass,

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
CNBC reporting Walmart offering a free 30-day trial for ShippingPass in an effort to compete with Amazon Prime.
See link,

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$49 for free shipping from the dirtiest retailer in the world. I'll pass.

sorry but Target is the scummiest..

no weekend delivery,,,but i will still take them over amazons PC company

tgersinthewhhouse said:   no weekend delivery,,,but i will still take them over amazons PC company

I am not toting WM, but I just placed an online order Thursday 10am & was told the item will be delivered on Saturday.

To each their own. There's no reason you can't have Prime and SP if your spend justifies.

Not clear when the offer goes away but it seems like something that might be out there for a while... could wait until you actually need something shipped from Wmt

There are tons of things that AZ is way too expensive vs. WM. I am not a fan of WM, but when stuff is like 4x @ AZ, I will take my business elsewhere.

Just signed up for free trial to get free two day shipping on a $23 item.
You can cancel before the 30-day trial is up to prevent being charged $49, but I didn't see a way to not auto renew without cancelling. I like the way Amazon does it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017