• filter:

LG Front Loading Washer Class Action Settlement

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
LG Front Loading Washer Class Action Settlement 
LINK 

$35 Or a $105 Washer Rebate Certificate (redeemable for the purchase of a washer from an authorized washer dealer after the effective date of the LG washer settlement). NOTE: This rebate certificate will expire 12 months from the effective date of the settlement.

Member Summary
Qualifications to be eligible for LG front-loading washer Class Action Settlement:

• Resident of the United States
  • Original Purchaser of one (or more) for non-commercial use
  • Purchased between Jan 1st, 2002 and Dec 31st 2006
  • Must have Experienced a Mold and/or Mold-Related Odor problem

Claim must be submitted online, faxed or postmarked no later than Oct 10, 2016, to receive cash payment or rebate certificate.

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Add the dates since it a tight time frame: between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006If you are a resident of the United States who was the original purchaser of one or more LG front-loading Washer, for home and not commercial use, between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006, you may be entitled to cash or other compensation as part of a class action settlement

rated:
Dilbertic said:   Add the dates since it a tight time frame: between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006If you are a resident of the United States who was the original purchaser of one or more LG front-loading Washer, for home and not commercial use, between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006, you may be entitled to cash or other compensation as part of a class action settlement
GEEZ not a thank you but a a lot of bitching......I don't own a LG. I posted the basic information.
If you own a LG do the research, go to the link and see if it applies to you.
I am not doing all the work for you!

LOL Red from TWO people who never contribute, make that three.....I am so hurt....NOT!

rated:
Is there one for Samsung yet?

rated:
or GE ,,,

rated:
Is there any update on this in plain English?
Back in Oct 2016, I filed and chose the 105$ rebate (if you buy a washer from an authorized seller).
I'm not sure what the next step is and I have no idea how to read all that "lawyer" talk.
I was hoping to buy a washer this weekend, and use the 105$ rebate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017