Staples 25% rewards not showing

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
My 2 purchases on July 22 coupon attached and -.01 cent shows on receipt,, do not show on my summary with 25% rewards, but rather the normal %5 rewards. It has updated on july 23 and 24 and both times have the normal %5 showing
Anyone else? Will it self correct or do I need to call and get a lame excuse?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rewards.jpg
Disclaimer
LORENW said:   My 2 purchases on July 22 coupon attached and -.01 cent shows on receipt,, do not show on my summary with 25% rewards, but rather the normal %5 rewards. It has updated on july 23 and 24 and both times have the normal %5 showing
Anyone else? Will it self correct or do I need to call and get a lame excuse?

My guess is you will need to contact Staples Rewards customer service. I have received PMs from several people having issues with purchases on Friday. My purchases on Saturday 07/23, both rebate and non-rebate, earned 25% back in rewards.

Mine paid out correctly.

PruHTP said:   Mine paid out correctly.
Did you purchase on Friday? So far I have only heard about issues with Friday purchases.

Yes 22 July was a Friday

I tried the email contact, I would rather do anything other than call them on the phone to hear lame excuses

I have transactions on 7/21 and 7/22

Mine 25% purchases are showing up. Mine were on Saturday July 23rd.

My year to date spend shows as $ -340282350000000000000000000000000000000.00 ! Think they're having software problems.

george2001 said:   My year to date spend shows as $ -340282350000000000000000000000000000000.00 ! Think they're having software problems.

OMG! Did you return a ream of paper?? 

Staples did send me an email that said my 25% will be on my next rewards certificate, since my order did quality

It looked pretty generic to me, so it is likely to be a form letter response

Grr, here's the response I got from Staples Rewards:

I looked into your account and the purchase last 07/22/2016 did not qualified for the 25% Back In Rewards Promotion. The Hammermill Copy Paper Ream has a Rebate. Price is eligible is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions. The promotion is not valid on any promotional products.

(Note that I bought some other items besides the paper, and I didn't get the 25% Rewards on those either.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017