Carwash: Basic service or upgraded features?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
For those of you who get your car washed at an automatic car wash -- what level of service do you get? Do you pay the premium to upgrade to the "Deluxe" wash or any other package? What features are worth the extra cost? 

Personally, I go for the basic level but that is because my car is 11 years old...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this serious?

The definition of "finance" seems to be expanding every day...

Whatever the Groupon special is for. Currently, that is $9 for an outside hand wash, inside vacuum, wipe down, etc.

Otherwise, $3 auto (exterior only) car washes.

I used to hand wash my car weekly, now, I get them washed every 6 months or longer. Going on 19 months for my daily driver with no wash.

FWF Carwash methodology.

1. Wait for Rain
2. Drive in Rain

For those of you who get manicures at a manicure ... place -- what level of service do you get? Do you pay the premium to upgrade to the "Deluxe" service or any other package? What features are worth the extra cost?

Dang it, I should have used going to a massage parlor for the joke. That would have been a lot funnier.

wpgabriel said:   massage parlor
  "Full Service" or "Around the World".

garden hose.

Bend3r said:   The definition of "finance" seems to be expanding every day...

It's "deal discussion", perfectly valid place for it.

doveroftke said:   
Bend3r said:   The definition of "finance" seems to be expanding every day...

It's "deal discussion", perfectly valid place for it.

It may be DD now, but I'm guessing it started in Finance...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017