• filter:

Tresemme Naturals Class Action Settlement

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
If you have purchased one or more TRESemme Naturals Shampoo or Conditioner products previously, you are entitled to $5 per qualified purchase (up to $50) in the form of a check no proof of purchase required. You may claim up to 10 Products per household without submitting any proof of purchase. If you have proof of purchase you can receive more than the $50. All claims must be submitted by October 24.

https://www.tresemmenaturalssettlement.com/Landing.aspx

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
great find green for you thanks , by the way why is their not a category for great valued gift card deals ? i imagine it would be very wanted and used

rated:
Does anyone see if this is limited to one per household? I bought more than 10 of these, but don't have receipts, so wondering if I can file one under my husband as well.

rated:
roxygirlie1021 said:   Does anyone see if this is limited to one per household? I bought more than 10 of these, but don't have receipts, so wondering if I can file one under my husband as well.
https://www.tresemmenaturalssettlement.com/Documents/Executed%20...

Authorized Claimants may recover for purchases of up to ten (10) bottles of the Products per household by submitting a Claim Form that attests to their purchases, without the need to submit additional proof of purchase. If multiple claims are filed per household that exceed this maximum, the first claim or group of claims received that reach this maximum will receive payment for that household.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
roxygirlie1021 said:   Does anyone see if this is limited to one per household? I bought more than 10 of these, but don't have receipts, so wondering if I can file one under my husband as well.
https://www.tresemmenaturalssettlement.com/Documents/Executed%20Settlement%20Agreement%20and%20Exhibits%20FINAL.pdf

Authorized Claimants may recover for purchases of up to ten (10) bottles of the Products per household by submitting a Claim Form that attests to their purchases, without the need to submit additional proof of purchase. If multiple claims are filed per household that exceed this maximum, the first claim or group of claims received that reach this maximum will receive payment for that household.

Thanks! I somehow missed that when I was looking through the online info.

rated:
Deadline in a few days.

rated:
UPDATE: On October 18, 2016, the court granted the TRESemme settlement final approval.

UPDATE 2: On November 3, 2016, an appeal to the TRESemme settlement was filed. Claims will not be paid until all appeals are exhausted.

rated:
Looks like everybody and their brother applied for this one. Checks of under $8 are reportedly arriving.

rated:
Got a check for $7.97 today in the mail.

rated:
My $7.97 arrived today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017