• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
"drugstore.com dollars™ is ending soon: On September 30th we will be ending our drugstore.com dollars™ program.

Importand [sic] dates below:

You can still earn drugstore.com dollars™ until August 13th, 2016. After that, you can redeem all of your drugstore.com dollars™ in a redemption-only period from August 14th through September 30th.

After September 30th, 2016, all unredeemed drugstore.com dollars™ will expire and the entire program will end.

If you have further questions you can contact us at 1-800-Drugstore."

from:  https://beauty.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1451

I came onto Fatwallet this afternoon to post this new information I've just seen on their site about their "dollars"/points program...
not realizing that the whole site is going to be closed down until I saw the prior Deal Discussion thread about it that was posted a bit earlier here!

I was on the drugstore.com site today because I sent them a return last month that they haven't acknowledged yet, but it was confirmed as delivered by UPS weeks ago, and I'm in communications with their customer service about it.   They told me to give it 30 days... I hope that their company is still in business by the time they get around to crediting me for the $40.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016