Restaurants or Wholesale Clubs that sell Gift Cards

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am trying to find a location to buy gift cards using my chase quarterly bonus categories. I get 5% cash back at restaurants and wholesale clubs this quarter. Does anyone know of any specific restaurant/wholesale club that sells best buy and or Amazon gift cards.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Smart & Final might be considered a wholesale club by Chase and they sell Amazon. Or they did at one time. Haven't been there for awhile. Don't remember if they also sell BB.

mathfaster said:   Smart & Final might be considered a wholesale club by Chase and they sell Amazon. Or they did at one time. Haven't been there for awhile. Don't remember if they also sell BB.
  smart and final sell small denomination gift cards , not the visa variable loads. 

costco is a good one but no generic stuff. 

Costco and Sams clubs are running competitive offers validating the use of their clubs.
Both sell GC on line or on site. Just be careful of the pricing. Despite claims of being consumer friendly, some GCs are sold at a premium to their real value or value when purchased elsewhere.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/prepaid-gift-cards/10230141.cp?sele...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017