• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Subaru
Disclaimer
Just received official Subaru (Takata) Airbag recall in the mail (see attached).  According to the letter, Subaru doesn't have parts and no one should sit in front passenger seat. 
Has any other car manufacturer had delays in shipments (Other than Honda, which is discuss at length here )?  If so, has anyone had any "reimbursement" in the sense of discounts, loaners, etc.?

Also the letter states that when Airbags explode, they throws metal around.  What stops the metal from hitting me, or my rear seat passengers?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What stops the metal from hitting me, or my rear seat passengers?

by not driving the car.

If you want to drive the car and something happens, well then you can sue. That's about all the advice I can give you if Subaru can't fix the airbag issue in a timely fashion

dazviking said:   Wife has to sit in back seat with Kids and dog 

Not seeing where this is a negative to this situation. 

respdoc said:   
dazviking said:   Wife has to sit in back seat with Kids and dog 

Not seeing where this is a negative to this situation. 

back seat driver

Just make sure life insurance policy is up to date

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017