• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
How many days you would wait for a order?and how many $ cheaper than Amazon you would buy. Personally, I do not want to wait a deal that dealiver over one week, except for some items longing for a long time. Last time I wait for more than one month for a smartphone, I lost my patience for this, instead of thrilled, I feel tired of waiting. What kind of deal you are willing to wait? and how much it costs normally?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've bought a few things shipping from China on Amazon. They were all low price items (mostly $5 or less) that I wasn't in a hurry for. Never had a problem. Typical shipping was 2 -3 weeks.

I've used to buy collectibles (as in dolls' clothing) through Chinese sellers on The Bay and they would tend to send cheap (< $10 worth) via CHINESE POST / USPS AIRMAIL in 10 days - 3 weeks. It was a good shopping experience pretty much all the time.

If any of you go for electronics sent from CN let be the cheaper non-hot items and consider the thousands of miles it'll need to roll to your mailbox....

Yes. I have bought this for several time. What I usually buy is what I don't need at the moment but with good price. What I need at the moment, I usually buy on Amazon or other online shop.

Lately when I bought with item being shipped from China, China Post tracking number was provided & I got my delivery in less than 10 days. Have to consider shipping from overseas when taking into consideration the cost of the item. Its a trade-off.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016