• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Had "Riblets" many years ago. Maybe went once since then. A step below Friday's.

deleted my comment because i was confusing it for a different restaurant

bound to happen.

No list yet...

rsuaver said:   No list yet...
not important at all, but for eons, when i've come across your user name while reading this site, i had read it as being "r u saver" (like "are you a saver?" which sort of fits into the fatwallet idea)
and only tonight did i notice that i've been reading it incorrectly for years.

in such a " roaring " economy !!! (we are told )...TH

Not a huge fan of the menu, but they do have a very good salad bar.

ETA:  Press release says they're closing next month, but as of this writing (8/14) they haven't released a list.  Weird.

The only time we went was to get free stuff, they had a nice run of free burgers about 4-5 years ago
I have not been back since
Oh ya, it was fine for free, but I would never have stopped there to pay full price

Best darn salad bar around. Hope my local RT is sparred.

The one near us went belly up probably 4 years ago. They did have a nice salad bar though

EradicateSpam said:   Had "Riblets" many years ago. Maybe went once since then. A step below Friday's.

There is a step below Friday's???

oppidum said:   deleted my comment because i was confusing it for a different restaurant

TGI Fridays? 

has an official list been released?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017