• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I want to buy a class set, 30-40 mice (mouses), so the cheaper the better. But obviously durability would be a big plus. I heard they can be had for as little as $1 each, but does anyone know of a reliable source? Thanks.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

99 cent store?

Maybe these:
=20pxOptical 1600 DPI USB 2.0 Wired 3D Competitive & Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse
$1.48 FS

$1.59 OBO FS

I used to maintain computer classrooms. Don't cheap out - buy mice that are durable and compatible; it's the user interface that gets the most use. Stick with name brands, optical sensors, and a matte black finish (hides the dirt). PS/2 connectors are OK if your PCs still have those jacks and the mouse cable is long enough to reach the chassis back.

Look for wholesalers or surplus businesses selling bulk Dell or HP -branded Microsoft or Logitech mice.

Here's a deal I quickly found on eBay :

I agree. Although I offered the cheap way as sought.

Logitech M100 USB Optical mice. Usually around $5/ea brand new when bought in bulk.

Been using them in classrooms and computer labs for years and they are durable. I actually usually get the Logitech MK120 Keyboard/Mouse combo for around $10 and just replace them as rule every 3-4 years, but even though the keyboards are usually looking worn from heavy use after that time, I've actually only had 3 out of 500+ mice fail in the past 5 years (and I think it's the wire that failed on those).

I also like these:
=24ptLot of Lenovo Computer Mice

Lot of 10, 4 lots available $29.99 ea FS I'd email seller & make a bargain for all 40
eBay Item # 232045973861

Or this Item# 262577074865 & ask him to split it up.

Or Item# 191929137569 but I'd want a picture of the bottom & research the "brand".

Thanks everyone for really useful info and ideas.

deshibedeshi said:   You can look ouy into http://www.ebay.com. there a sale is going on now.
  Cool, will have to check that site out

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016