• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
so about 8:30 pm on saturday I am sitting at my computer and i feel it getting warm.. go out to the thermostat and see that its 85f.. not good then I run downstairs to see if the inside condensor has frozen up .. this happens when its humid and it runs a lot. nope not that.. go outside and check out the outside unit to see the fan isn't running but the compressor is.. so hopfully I can fix that this week but I have a sick relative living with me.. if i can't keep the house cool then we are in a hotel room... no ifs ands butts thats where we would be and it would be an extreme hardship doing it...

So I say HEY.. I am going out.. run into town hit the home depot.. just before I left I checked online limited supply .. i run my ass down as fast as I can.. its on the opposite side of town from me so its the first place to go then I will work my way back.. its 8:45 I run in .. to the front.. they have 6 air conditioners.. half of them are high amp huge ones so I can't just plug them in .. the other ones are portable ones for 500+

run out of there towards Lowes and remember best buy.. walk in the front door.. loser at front door.. hey where are the air conditioners.. he starts looking them up on his computer.. im like OMFG run back towards appliances stop at the phone desk .. no one there.. two of them are in deep conversation about nothing.. no customers around.. hey where are the air conditioners.. ummm i think they are over by that wall.. I run over and same deal 1 huge return ac box all torn up.. and humidifiers.. I run back to appliances .. no one there .. I kinda say loudly ANYONE IN APPLIANCES.. guy comes out the back warehouse door.. I say where are the air conditioners.. hes got no starts walking me up to the front of the store... says go over to the checkout.. i go over .. fricken as... behind the geeks .. hey where are the air conditioners.. its like I am speaking a fricken foreign language.. guy is slow in the head and not responsive .. no words come out of his mouth as I ask multiple times.. so I say .. WELL IS THERE A MANAGER IN HERE.. then I say really really loud to an empty store of associates I NEED AN AIR CONDITIONER IS THE STORE MANAGER IN THE STORE.. fricken butthead is 10 feet from me hiding as his stupidass employees cant find anything.. he shows me the huge high amp ac .. then he shows me some portable ones ..

So I am out of there .. go to Sears 

I walk in 2 minutes before it closes .. hardware guy is closing his cash register.. I say where are the AC's  points .. I run .. I go into appliances .. after Best buy i just say loudly after hearing people talking but no customers but me in the store.. IS THERE ANYONE IN APPLIANCES.. guy helps me find a 10000 btu AC its all I can get PAY FRKATBE $325 for it .. Pay $18 for a thick extension cord.. i am getting totally screwed .. guy says a guy from receiving will come out and help you to your car..

BUTTHEAD COMES OUT.. he is like I have to take the AC in the back and scan it so I can bring it to your car.. I JUST PAID FOR IT.. I GOT MY RECEIPT IN MY HAND..

I am like F ALL THIS.. I pick the dam thing up and walk out to my car with it.. I seriously almost passed out.. as I am walking out the door I shout to the butthead .. WHAT ARE YOU UNION and some other nice things.. i mean the guy had the hand truck .. i was probably the only car in the parkinglot not a Sears employee.. he cant help me? really bad.. so bad.. and 4 others watched it happen.. and I am not young.. pretty old guy .. bad real bad.

and then I go home and put it in the window..

We got some cooling in the house.. its 10pm

tell you again today I was outside looking at the ac unit trying to figure out whats wrong.. hope i found out.. ordered a part..

but I almost passed out out there.. had to lean against the wall of the house.. I was going down like a crack ho... quick and hard...

gees.. so lesson is.. EVERYONE SUCKS .. ha.. anyway..

this is why Amazon. . Amazon you know .. so bad so really really bad

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

we will award points for the user name though...

This isn't "A Day In My Life"...

whats your problem bud

EradicateSpam said:   This isn't "A Day In My Life"...

its what the fricken title say it is..
I got ripped off on the price..
I had horrible associates and managers to the point I am still ticked off
I am not even saying half of it

I am not one to shy away from blackfriday brick and mortar sales and anything else .. just bad.. probably top 10 worst ever store experience in my life and like I said old guy here.. OLD GUY CARRYING AN AIR CONDITIONER BECAUSE OF IDIOTS....

If I was 25 or 35 no problem.. on my shoulder and out the door.. later.. but i'm not anymore ... but the associates NOT helping me were that age

I mean come on .. the guy in Sears had the handtruck right in front of the AC and he wouldn't let it go .. so my only choice was to carry it by myself about 300 yards to my car.. i mean CUSTOMER SERVICE.. nope .. idiots..

yes (68.87kB)
zippythechicken said:   

gees.. so lesson is.. EVERYONE SUCKS .. ha.. anyway..

Short version? People are stupid.

SecondGunman said:   TL;DR.

Short version? People are stupid.

You forgot the ..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016