Need help finding a cell company for monthly service for an iphone 6s

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I've been in the market for a new iphone (the 6s plus model), and I'm currently on page plus cellular with my old iphone 4s. I spoke to someone on their help desk, and it seems pretty hard to figure out WHICH iphone 6s plus I should be getting to be compatible with their system. I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I never keep up with iphone crap unless I'm thinking of buying a new one. I'd appreciate any advice, including any recommendations for another pay as you go (or pay monthly) cell service. TIA.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You want the Verizon compatible Iphone 6s.
A1688

Verizon iPhone 6s. You should note that you will need a PagePlus nano SIM card in order to switch over from your current phone. Also, note that you need at least the $30 monthly plan. The PAYGO plans do not work with 4G devices.

Finally, note that in the first weeks of September, the new iPhones will be announced. This will mean that the current models will be discounted. If you can, wait.

rsuaver said:   Verizon iPhone 6s. You should note that you will need a PagePlus nano SIM card in order to switch over from your current phone. Also, note that you need at least the $30 monthly plan. The PAYGO plans do not work with 4G devices.

Finally, note that in the first weeks of September, the new iPhones will be announced. This will mean that the current models will be discounted. If you can, wait.

Excellent advice! Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017