• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
When I signed up a couple of weeks ago (based on the Hot Deals forum post) there was an option to buy from Costco, but with a non-member 15% surcharge. They have done away with that now, as I just tried to order as a non-Costco member, and it was either add your Costco membership (which also has to be under your name, btw) or remove those items from the cart.

What's the big benefit of this Google service, then?!? Especially since they want me to pay for it eventually. Yeah, no.

Member Summary
try D9U8DJ56G for $20 off
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I use Google Express for Costco items all the time, mostly for small orders that don't warrant the craziness involved in a trip to Costco.

Oh I see the benefit vs. having to go IN to Costco, but Costco dot com has a large inventory of stuff you can order directly and without a membership or surcharge. (It just so happens the item I want to order is not one of those, so I was hoping I could try out Express for this one item. No dice.)

OK so I called Google Express customer service and the lady I spoke to said it is a software limitation that they are working on fixing. So some accounts are able to order as non-members with Costco and some are not. They don't know when they are going to have it rolled out 100% to everyone, but she advised I try back in a couple of days, so I will.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016