Amazon seller promotional codes/deals

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have been looking for a site or page of listing with Amazon seller promotional codes and/or price glitches .
List any and all. Thanks so much!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
i guess it really depends on what the product is and how badly you need it.

bobsmithium23 (Sep. 07, 2016 @ 1:35p) |

in the end, thats what it comes down to. how badly you need it and is the price reduction enough to wait a few months fo... (more)

felixungeroc (Sep. 07, 2016 @ 1:37p) |

exactly

bobsmithium23 (Sep. 07, 2016 @ 1:37p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do you need someone to help you?

Yes, please. I have searched high and low, to no avail.

It's not the coupons I'm looking for. I have pretty much used all I can of those.
I'm searching for a possible site or forum where theres a list of promotional codes shared for individual sellers.

ccc0429 said:   It's not the coupons I'm looking for. I have pretty much used all I can of those.
I'm searching for a possible site or forum where theres a list of promotional codes are shared for individual sellers.

Based on that, it sounds like you want a list of every possible code that is current on Amazon. Perhaps a little more info would help us out. Are you planning on buying things with these codes, or something else? If something else, what were you thinking? Or were you looking for specific codes for items or specific sellers? If so, can you let us know who the items and/or sellers are?

I live in Louisiana, and this past week and half has been hell. We have so much devastation with the flooding. Not only me, but also many people I am close to, lost everything.
I found a seller yesterday offering promotional codes for many, many items on their page. It made most of the things I was in need if, available from them, free or very close to it. I have been on the hunt for deals like this, but have yet to find anything.
Hope that makes sense. Figure needing to replenish near everything in your home. That is pretty much the deals I am looking for. I know it won't be furniture, but even the little things help.

ccc0429 said:   I found a seller yesterday offering promotional codes for many, many items on their page. It made most of the things I was in need if, available from them, free or very close to it.

Don't hog the deets!

ccc0429 said:    It made most of the things I was in need if, available from them, free or very close to it. I have been on the hunt for deals like this, but have yet to find anything.
Hope that makes sense. 

No, it makes no sense. Most "free" items are useless trinkets and/or cheaply made overseas items just being offered for fake reviews. If you supposedly found a seller with "many, many items for free" it was either a scam or an error. 
In either case, the endpoint is the still same: cancelled order and no product.  

"Don't hog the deets." ? I have no words for this.

I appreciate the feedback from the last comment. If it is cancelled, so be it. If it is cheaply made, knockoff, junk,etc.., then I am fine with that. I'm not really in a position to be picky.

I'm also a little confused as to this "-3" rating thing. What is that about? I have only asked if there is such a place where people post deals from Amazon. I am not trying to cheat anyone. This is a legitimate buy, where I am only using a promotional code offered by that seller. I am not cheating anything.

This site is about give and take. If you want help, it would be good to provide something, including the page where you found all those codes.

ccc0429 said:   I live in Louisiana, and this past week and half has been hell. We have so much devastation with the flooding. Not only me, but also many people I am close to, lost everything.
I found a seller yesterday offering promotional codes for many, many items on their page. It made most of the things I was in need if, available from them, free or very close to it. I have been on the hunt for deals like this, but have yet to find anything.
Hope that makes sense. Figure needing to replenish near everything in your home. That is pretty much the deals I am looking for. I know it won't be furniture, but even the little things help.

I'm sorry to hear that you and others you know were caught up in the flood. For those who might not be aware, here's a glimpse into what it's like down there.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any page like the one you mentioned. My best advice would be to look over the Hot Deals Forum and see if you can find cheap items there. You can also set up Topic Alerts for things like toilet paper, paper towels, etc. over here. That will send you an e-mail when things appear in the forums if you set it for "instantly". Does that help?

Thank you! I am new to this forum and site, so I am not familiar with it. Navigating fatwallet is not an easy task.

I think I am done here though, unfortunately. This has not been the most welcoming forum. I would like to delete my account now, but that, I also don't know how to do.

Thank you again VBMcGB! I appreciate the condolences. 

Go on Facebook and search for Amazon Review groups. You will find a lot. Most items are Chinese and they are looking for a review to boost rankings, but you might find some stuff cheap to help.

this site isn't for coupons but they show the pricing of a product over a period of time so you can maybe see when during a year is the best time to buy the product

camelcamelcamel.com

i recently heard about the site. its incredible the records they have on some products.

i was able to buy a few things when the price dropped because i knew when the the product price dips.

i use it all the time when I'm looking to buy something off Amazon.

however, sometimes it is annoying to wait such a long time until the price finally drops and sometimes the price drop is not significant enough to wait the few months

i know exactly how you feel. i hate waiting for the price to drop. on some products the price drop is only 20 or 30 dollars. in that case I'm more willing to pay the price as is then wait for the price to drop.

i guess it really depends on what the product is and how badly you need it.

in the end, thats what it comes down to. how badly you need it and is the price reduction enough to wait a few months for it.

exactly

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017