• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

McDonald's Happy Meal Step-It fitness trackers officially recalled - CNET
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ouch, so to help children get more fit, they introduce a product that they are allergic too.

time to go back to toys.

Wow! I haven't seen my nephew in over a month and just visited the little guy yesterday. He was showing off this watch.
1. I'm glad I visited him and saw the watch
2. I'm glad visiting FW is part of my daily routine and that this was in the front page otherwise I wouldn't have known.
3. There's no way his parents would've known about this recall because they're too busy.
4. I'm glad visiting FW is part of my daily routine.

I think I'll buy a lotto ticket today.

Get the ​yogurt tube. Yogurt can be used to treat the burns from the toy. Now there is no need for a trip to the ER. Money saved. Crisis averted.
<-- note for those who don't understand sarcasm.

Not surprised. I think some other fitness band company had this problem when they first came out, not as bad, but they had to change the composition of their band because of skin irritation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017