• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I bought couple of egiftcard( eBay /Staples ) from eBay /paypal which are sold by paypal digital gift and i have used them in the past. Click on the "View My Code" link in the original email they have sent you and it used to open another window where you would see the actual gift card number with bar code and it used to work fine.

Today same thing shows a paypal site "under construction" and no way to proceed further. I can't even check the balance of these cards. Any one has the same issue ?

Thanks in advance,

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's been down for at least 48 hours. I started a thread about a minute after you did.

Had the same problem while opening the gift card on my computer. But was able to open it without problem on my Android phone. Prior to discovering I could open it on my phone, I sent an email via eBay under the "Item not as described tab" I receive a response within 24hrs with the code in an email.

I have had a problem with it for a week now. I also bought a $5 eBay electronic gift card- and the sale was canceled. I have $9.42 left on an eBay card, and wanted to use it up. Since I never wrote my number down- I have no clue as to what my number was. The original cost was $200. I went into paypal to see if I could learn my gc number and have had no luck.

Yesterday they said you could wait for the site to come up someday or request a refund. This was offered via both eBay messaging and their toll free support number. Today that explanation is posted when you click on the link for a gift card. I'm mulling over my choice since I got the gift card at around a 35% discount but I also need to use it soon.

I have two gift cards I purchased with eBay gift cards.  If I request a refund to my Pay Pal account I wonder if it will be in cash or back to the eBay gift cards?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016