• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I haven't got my birthday drink reward since last year, so I decided to send them an email to ask them why.
Below is the response I got from them:

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company. I just finished reading your email and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us. I'm sorry that you have not received your Birthday Reward. I know how disappointing this can be. =10pt=10ptIn order to best assist you, we would like the opportunity to speak with you over the phone.=10pt =10pt=10ptPlease call our customer contact center and have reference # xxxxxxxx Handy to provide to our representative.  Our contact center can be reached at 877-309-3180 Monday-Friday 5am-8pm, as well as Saturday-Sunday 6am-4pm (PST).=10pt =10pt=10ptI apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your loyalty and hope you have a great day.

Do they really can resolve this over the phone before I waste time to call and wait for a rep?
I am sure why they just can't fix this over the email.
Maybe I should just switch to Peet's coffee from now on.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You checked for your offer in the app?

Took longer to post this than to call.

If you haven't made a purchase in some substantial period, I believe a year, they don't provide the birthday reward. That may account for the underlying problem.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016