• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I vaguely remember from previous iphone releases that there were pretty good deals on 
their older phones.
I'm not interested in the iphone 7 but would like to take advantage of deals on the 6s plus.
Any ideas of what can be expected in the coming days?

I'm currently with at & t and using an iphone 4s, it's definitely time for an upgrade!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

1) Apple to discontinue the SE
2) Iphone 6Plus to sell for $100 LESS than now
3) Fake eBay sales for the Iphone 7.

i have a 5c and am looking to upgrade as well. would be best to buy a 6 from apple themselves or from a third party seller?

probably best to buy from a third party if you are looking for a cheaper price

thanks for the advice i will look into whats out there.

you should. you should check eBay and Amazon both just to see what all the prices are so you can get the best deal.

will do thanks again.

Prices announced. SE stays. But some excellent trade in values available. Verizon, Sprint and TMO are giving out base iPhone 7 for free (via credits) with trade in of an iPhone 6 or 6s. An just now, a coworker was offered $450 by Verizon for a 5s

hmmm iphone 6 was $299 a while ago. I wonder if you can recycle these into a new 7

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016