• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
www.BoughtMilk.com  
If you, since 2003, purchased milk or other milk products (including half & half, cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt or cream) when you were a resident of one of the following states, you may be entitled to payment from this milk price-fixing class action settlement:

• Arizona
  • California
  • District of Columbia 
  • Kansas
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • Oregon
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

NOTE: To be eligible for benefits from this class action settlement, you must have purchased the milk products from a grocery store or other retailer, not directly from one of the defendants. The products must not have been purchased for resale.

Member Summary

Milk Map (82.53kB)
Thanks JW10
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thnx, bought loads of milk.....

rated:
You'd have thought they'd at least spell dairy correctly. See top left - diary.

rated:
mathfaster said:   You'd have thought they'd at least spell dairy correctly. See top left - diary.
  I saw that too. Unreal! The money they make and they can't afford a proof reader. 

rated:
mathfaster said:   You'd have thought they'd at least spell dairy correctly. See top left - diary.
  Emailed them.

rated:
No Florida

rated:
Lawyers milking it for all it's worth.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
  Emailed them.

They must have read it. It's been changed.

rated:
If I lived in one of these states from 2004 to 2015 does this still apply ?

rated:
At 5 gallons a milk a week for the last 20 year I think I just hit the jackpot... I have two boys that are in their 20's that thought there was a contest to see who could drink the most milk. I would regularly get 6-8 gallons every Sunday at Sams club just to make it a week without having to buy milk, I had a second fridge in the basement just for this purpose.. Now that they are grown I am down to 2-3 gallons a week, I should have bought a cow.

rated:
If final approval is granted to the settlement, Class members who have filed valid and timely claims will receive cash payments distributed directly into an online account of their choosing.

rated:
rufus520 said:   If I lived in one of these states from 2004 to 2015 does this still apply ?

I believe so. I lived in Wisconsin for almost my entire life up until March 2016. I entered the settlement. I think technically you could still file the claim even if you didn't live there, like if you purchased milk while camping in one of the states or a similar scenario. 

rated:
Bump

rated:

Milk Map (82.53kB)
Disclaimer
Individuals and entities who, as residents of Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wisconsin, during the period of 2003 to the present, purchased milk or other fresh milk products (including cream, half & half, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream) for their own use and not for resale.

No receipts required. Just certify and supply email address for now.

Filing deadline is about two weeks from this posting. Honestly, it is so old, I do not remember if I previously registered or not.

http://www.boughtmilk.com/

rated:
JW10 said:   Individuals and entities who, as residents of Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wisconsin, during the period of 2003 to the present, purchased milk or other fresh milk products (including cream, half & half, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream) for their own use and not for resale.

No receipts required. Just certify and supply email address for now.

Filing deadline is about two weeks from this posting. Honestly, it is so old, I do not remember if I previously registered or not.

http://www.boughtmilk.com/

Posted almost 4 months ago.

rated:

rated:
BeachBumm said:   The story behind the settlement.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/19/herd-retirement-a-nice-dairy-industry-term-for-slaughtering-500000-productive-cows 

Ridiculous premise for a lawsuit.  How is controlling the supply to establish an optimal price point for a producer different from any other industry on the earth?  Ever heard of OPEC?  Hell, the US government pays farmers all the time to NOT produce commodities.  So some cows ended up on hamburger buns instead of in my ice cream.  Cows are crops.  

rated:
OPEC is international and the US is not a part. You can control the commodity yourself but can't collude with others to do it.

rated:
I entered to reduce everyone's payout by that much more.

rated:
The claim period for the Fresh Milk Products Price-fixing Class Action Lawsuit has now closed. All Confirmed claimants will receive an email on how to claim their payment by March 2017.

rated:
Expected payout amounts are not yet known at this time and will be updated once all claims have been reviewed. The more claims received, the lower the expected payout amounts, because there is a fixed settlement fund. Please note that the number of claimants has exceeded original predictions, so the expected payout will be lower than originally anticipated. Individuals may receive between approximately $6 to $6.50, and entities may receive between approximately $168 to $182.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017