September Staples Rewards Are Out - $5 Bonus

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Just received my Staples rewards check in email.Before deleting the email, make sure you click on the link at the bottom that says "$5 Staples Gift Rewards".  The gift reward expires the end of September so use it fast.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got a $20 and $40
no $5

Did you look at the bottom of the email. It's not listed like the ink rewards.

Goofy4Deals said:   Did you look at the bottom of the email. It's not listed like the ink rewards.
  No eMail about it, I saw it here on FW

You have to have set up email delivery of your rewards. You then get an email with links to your rewards. This is only available if you get the email. At least in the two accounts (work and personal) I have I got the $5 gift rewards.

Thanks OP had missed that $5 bonus first time reading/printing my Rewards!

The August rewards are on my account, I have been getting eMail notices of them, last month it came on the 11th
I always read about them being on the account on FW then the eMail from Staples a few days later

Bonus rewards are usually YMMV.

Hmm still have not posted, and I have not received the e-mail.

Oh well, I'll wait.

Thanks OP, totally missed it on my acct and a friend's. I never read the emails, just see it on my email list and know the rewards are out. Thanks for the heads-up!

The email says "It's member appreciation month", so maybe all are getting them

Thanks, hadn't even read the email.

thanks OP!

thanks goofy for deals great green for you i would never have noticed it

Nothing for me. I guess they don't appreciate me. Of course, I did not receive a Rewards check, either.

billrubin said:   Nothing for me. I guess they don't appreciate me. Of course, I did not receive a Rewards check, either.
  I did not get rewards on my account either
It says last updated on Sep 7, so maybe we are batched for tonight ?

I got it. Didn't even open the email before seeing this.

Turn it into cash today- Staples reams 1cent AR (plus possibly tax on BR price).

Thanks OP. I would have missed this one

LORENW said:   
billrubin said:   Nothing for me. I GUESS they don't appreciate me. Of course, I did not receive a Rewards check, either.
  I did not get rewards on my account either
It says last updated on Sep 7, so maybe we are batched for tonight ?

Still no rewards!  Now it says updated Sep 11.

Still no rewards here. Anyone in the same boat?

Two family members accounts still haven't gotten rewards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017