• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I'm looking for a reasonably priced T-Mobile compatible cell phone to replace an LG Optimus F6.  My needs are:

• Works on all T-Mobile LTE / data bands
  • Works on European bands (should be easy to meet this)
  • Removable battery
  • Rootable
  • Expandable SD slot
  • Great value
  • New phone, not used
  • Preferably Samsung or LG

With so many phones on the market, are there any good ones that meet this?  The LG K7 might be candidate, but I don't know much about the newer phones in the last year or so. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Samsung S5 is probably the best that fits. You can still find new

nexus 6p

I'm currently waiting for a call back from Google support for a LG Nexus 5x that refuses to boot.

Doesn't have a SD card anyways, but I would maybe skip that one.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

If you want to go budget, the Moto G4 is a VERY good smartphone for the price-quad core processor, 2GB ram, full HD 5.5 Inch screen, 13 MP rear camera which is actually good quality, and expandable storage with a micro SD card.

I have the original Moto G and also had the 3rd generation, and after getting the first one I swore I would never spend more than Ł200 on a smartphone again, as it was a replacement for a broken iPhone. It could do everything my iPhone could and more, and going by reviews I am going to purchase the 4th generation one this month.

jennycoan said:   Samsung Galaxy Note 7
  Sealed Battery bub, hence why it can't be fixed and must be recalled.

What's your price point other than reasonable?

MVP9596 said:   What's your price point other than reasonable?
  not too much.

moto g4
one plus whatever

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016