• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Thanks in advance.....

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rocketdanielw3 said:   Thanks in advance.....
  it would be helpful to know from whom you have ordered or received pricing from, as well as which lenses you are buying.

Why online only?  I'm getting them from Costc0 for my family.

Walgreens online usually has 20% or sometimes 25% off coupon codes for contacts. They are competitive before the codes. Fast shipping.

I expected your shill to let us know ...what happened?

I use Vision Direct. Often coupons can be found online and cash back.

It totally depends on specific brand and coupons, current promotions, secret deals. From my experience there is not "the cheapest place". You must check price on your brand everytime as it's changing.

I use Contactsprice.com -it compares prices from all stores with surcharges + promo codes and shows which store have the cheapest price on your brand at the moment.

For an exam for contact lenses use WalMart. They charge nearly $100 instead of standard $200, make it quick and and give you your prescription without any hassle but lenses are pretty expensive.

My last order for Acuvue was Opticontacts.com. Thought it was a price mistake. They delivered.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016