• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For those that watch Wheel of Fortune every day:

"In the coming weeks, Wheel of Fortune will be preempted on a number of occasions for local, state and national election debates and for NFL football, so we’re giving “$5K Every Day” a brief rest. Hold on to your SPIN ID number because our exciting "Secret Santa Sweepstakes" is returning after Thanksgiving and "$5K Every Day" will resume later this season. Keep checking www.wheeloffortune.com and your e-mail for details and official rules."

It sounds like BS! I think they gave away too much money, giving $5k every day! (I DVR it, so I can watch it later)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How do you DVR a show that is not broadcasted in your viewing area?

rated:
kshell said:   How do you DVR a show that is not broadcasted in your viewing area? 

Huh! I don't understand your question? Of course, It's in my area! That's why I DVR it! To watch it later!  

rated:
I was going to win next week!

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   
kshell said:   How do you DVR a show that is not broadcasted in your viewing area? 
Huh! I don't understand your question? Of course, It's in my area! That's why I DVR it! To watch it later!  

I'll rephrase the question: "If a show is preempted, i.e. not broadcasted, how can you record it."

rated:
kshell said:   
Marvinomatic said:   

I'll rephrase the question: "If a show is preempted, i.e. not broadcasted, how can you record it."

He can't and he never said he could. I don't think the DVR comment was related to the topic of the post, just a random tidbit he wanted you to know.

rated:
kshell said:   
Marvinomatic said:   

For Gods sake, what are you a Robot, you take things literally!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016