Staples September rewards check?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
It is 17th still not seeing it. Anyone else? Usually posted 13 to 14th.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Check your Rewards Account Dashboard page. Mine is available there to print out or use online.

B0HEMIAN said:   It is 17th still not seeing it. Anyone else? Usually posted 13 to 14th.
For some, the rewards checks were available on the 8th. For others, due to a glitch, apparently they will be available next month. Discussion over on SD.

Guess my account is part of the glitch now. It has been always there by 14th in the past.

I called Staple's on Friday and they said I would receive them with my October Rewards.

Got mine Sept 8th without a hitch.

B0HEMIAN said:   It is 17th still not seeing it. Anyone else? Usually posted 13 to 14th.
  so did you get the reward checks now?  I hope Staples is doing a wild cracking down on rewards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017