Reprinting ValPak Coupons on Website

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
A couple of weeks ago I printed off a few Valpak coupons from their website that I waited too long to use; however when I tried to reprint them I got the dreaded~~Oops! Usage limit exceeded!  You may only use this coupon 1 time within 30 days. Is there a way to restore the ability to print Valpak coupons on my computer or is it just easier to borrow the neighbor's computer?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

neighbors

2cheap2ignore said:   A couple of weeks ago I printed off a few Valpak coupons from their website that I waited too long to use; however when I tried to reprint them I got the dreaded~~Oops! Usage limit exceeded!  You may only use this coupon 1 time within 30 days. Is there a way to restore the ability to print Valpak coupons on my computer or is it just easier to borrow the neighbor's computer?

try incognito mode or also check this coupon site for similar coupons in your are.

www.moneymailer.com

If you need to install software in order to print (like coupons.com used to) then it creates a registry entry based on your IP address and it's very tough to circumvent.

If it doesn't download anything, it will probably use cookies and your IP address. Try from a different browser and if it's a laptop from a different location.

Another computer or virtual machine at your location should work.

Thanks. Greatly appreciate the feedback.

bobley said:   Another computer or virtual machine at your location should work.

If you have to download an executable to install, they typically detect virtual machines and won't allow you to print.

rsuaver said:   
bobley said:   Another computer or virtual machine at your location should work.

If you have to download an executable to install, they typically detect virtual machines and won't allow you to print.

For such executables, does reinstalling the OS create another machine? 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017