• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Link Deadline: 12/22/2016
25˘ per breakfast sandwich.Class Members who purchased Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon or Sausage & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwiches using a Starbucks Rewards account do not need to file a Claim Form they will automatically receive an electronic coupon code.Those individuals who purchased one of the Class sandwiches NOT connected to a Starbucks Rewards account can still receive 25˘ per sandwich if they submit a valid and timely Claim Form along with a receipt or other proof of purchase.Class Members who cannot provide a proof of purchase but confirm under penalty of perjury that they purchased one of sandwiches during the Class period may file a Claim Form to receive one 50˘ Starbucks Store credit.The electronic coupon code will expire 90 days after it is issued.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
probably to much methane being released from the eater after he/she ate it..only in California??i guess i will spend 44 cents to stamp a coupon for 25 cents....wonder if the Lawyers only got a coupon too..

rated:
According to the documentation, the lawyers can ask for up to 25% of the gross settlement of $365,237.40. The named plaintiff is entitled to her coupons and $5,000.00.

rated:
Lame. I don't know why people bring this stuff if the lawyers get the vast majority of money.

rated:
Lawyer's wife ate at Starbucks, didn't like the sandwich, and probably complained that night. 3 years later... 25 cents off!

rated:
$0.25 off!! That's it? What a joke considering what it cost.

rated:
Anyone not a Starbucks Rewards member and made purchases and saved the receipts (just in case)?

rated:
Silly cases like this is another example of why we need legal reform.

rated:
cr3s said:   Lame. I don't know why people bring this stuff if the lawyers get the vast majority of money.

It's in the lawyer's interest to bring it up and try.  Wouldn't you?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016