• filter:

CABELA’S CALIFORNIA CALL RECORDING CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
link

A proposed $3.85 class action settlement has been reached between Cabela’s and a group of customers who allege the retailer illegally recorded telephone calls in violation of California law.Specifically, the class action lawsuit claims that Cabela’s Wholesale Inc. recorded telephone calls of persons located in California who called the company via its toll-free customer service lines without telling callers that the conversations may be recorded.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It appears that you need a six digit claim number that was provided on a Settlement Class Notice sent to the claimant. 

rated:
yep, not a free for all
they getting smarter...

rated:
IrateConsumer said:   It appears that you need a six digit claim number that was provided on a Settlement Class Notice sent to the claimant. 
  I post what I find. 

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
IrateConsumer said:   It appears that you need a six digit claim number that was provided on a Settlement Class Notice sent to the claimant. 
  I post what I find. 

Thank you CouponClippen for your contributions, especially to the Class Action thread. 

=16px"Cabela’s settlement fund is $3,850,000. Each Class Member who submits a timely and valid Claim Form will receive approximately $100 per qualified call=16px, but not more than $5,000 per qualified call."

rated:
mikejensen said:   
CouponClippen said:   
  I post what I find. 

Thank you CouponClippen for your contributions, especially to the Class Action thread. 

=16px"Cabela ’s settlement fund is $3,850,000. Each Class Member who submits a timely and valid Claim Form will receive approximately $100 per qualified call=16px, but not more than $5,000 per qualified call."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017