• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Will this be a class action before long? Where are the lawyers?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I posted this a while back. Q: Can we get these replaced somehow?

My top broke off, but no property damage. They repaired the hinge, but it's cracking again. 

Samsung corporate gave me run around. Claimed this is the first time they've heard about the issue! Does anyone have a good corporate/ executive  email ? 

MY washer is affected by this notice. If you would like Samsung to proactively contact you once a solution is determined between Samsung and the CPSC, please provide your contact information below.

I'm starting to think: Maybe Samsung should get out of the washing machine and cellphone businesses and start manufacturing bombs.

The Samsung washers are actually made by LG. LG had this exact problem five years ago. It was easily correctable by doing a software update. Samsung is probably trying to figure out how an old version of the software got into the machines and once they do they will do an advertising blast for people to register their machine and supply serial numbers as this is the only way to know who has the machines.

They way it's supposed to be.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016