Have any of you tried ; Dorco Pace 6 Plus- Six Blade Razor System

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
and been happy with the results and product?  Husband is interested, but leary and I trust FW's more than Amazon reviewers 

Dorco 6 blade Amazon link 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I haven't tried the Pace 6, but I really like the ladies version - Shai Soft Touch. It's really a great razor.  I've heard good things about the Pace 6 - and for the price I think it's totally worth a try.

Also, we have a deal right now on the Pace 6 Shaving Kit for $10.72 with FS.

OH! Thanks that makes the blades that much more interesting to try...

These are the same razors used for the dollar shaving club products, but even cheaper typically. I've been using the 4 blade razors for quite awhile. My main original gripe was that unlike Gilette razors where you have to use cold water to not "ruin" the blade, these seem to hold up and work better with hot water. Blades last incredibly long, but they are a little messy. Holds water and dribbles all over when shaving. Other than that I love them.

I use the Pace 7 and have been for over a year now. Great smooth shave and the blades last a long time too (even though the price allows for more frequent changes). I've gotten several family members to switch and for my wife and daughter they both use the Shai Soft Touch. I would highly recommend. I buy direct from them, but the Amazon price looks very comparable. It's DorcoUSA for them directly.

Also, just a note about the company, I received a hand signed letter from one of their Executives last year around the holidays with a thank you note for being a dedicated customer!

Thank you for your answers, I've relayed them to him and we've decided to use the FW coupon and try them...will especially remember about hot water!

I have use the Pace 3, 4, & 6 bought on various deals. May not be quite as good as gillette but for a fraction of the price I will go with these

Not as smooth as Gillette Fusion Proglide (best razors on the market) but much much better than disposables at similar prices. Plus my face isn't bloody after using Dorco unlike disposables. Also doesn't last as long as Proglide but you get 3x more razors for the same price.

I have been using these razors for months after only using Gillette Fusion razors. These are the same razors that the (unbranded) "Dollar Shave Club" uses, but at significantly greater savings and certainly cheaper than Gillette.

I find that they do not last quite as long as Gillette, but you still cannot go wrong for the price. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with these.

These work well for me. Comparable to the expensive name-brands. I tried them after learning that  they are the same blades as dollar shave club, and haven't looked back.

I wasn't too impressed with Dorco products, they didn't last nearly as long as the name brand cartridges.

I'm trying Harry's now; haven't use them long enough to say for sure, but the quality seems to be comparable to brand names in the same price range as Dorco.

Look at this: Pace 6 Plus Combo Set - Handle + 10 Blades  - buy two of these and apply coupon code: cju16 (25% off) - total of 22.50 for 2 handles and 20 blades (vs 21 bucks @ Amazon for 10 blades).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017