• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It starts at 9pm EST
http://fortune.com/2016/10/06/presidential-debate-trump-clinton-...

May the best man errrrr woman win!

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Oct. 6, 2016 @ 7:08pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Must be a slow movie week for them.

Or they want people to throw popcorn on the screen.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   Must be a slow movie week for them.

Or they want people to throw popcorn on the screen.

At those prices, popcorn is too expensive! Maybe they can throw a pair of old rolled up socks, at the screen! (Representing shoes)

rated:
It would be an experience at the right cinema theatre.

rated:
talk about hard-up for entertainment..why not just watch the grass grow,,if i want to see someone falling down i will watch the three stooges marathon..

rated:
trumpotron said:   talk about hard-up for entertainment..why not just watch the grass grow,,if i want to see someone falling down i will watch the three stooges marathon..

Presidential Debate is now become a joke, so is the medias opinion pass for reports and all those fake check passing for facts.

rated:
Here's a novel idea, just stay home and you can watch it on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NUS, CSPAN etc. also all FREE!! Why would anyone bother going to a movie theater to watch this?

rated:
acefuture said:   Here's a novel idea, just stay home and you can watch it on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NUS, CSPAN etc. also all FREE!! Why would anyone bother going to a movie theater to watch this?
  Small detail, but you can actually scratch NBC off that list, they are airing Sunday Night Football instead and affiliates are all either airing it on a digital subchannel, in the overnight hours, or just not at all.

rated:
I predict few fights during the debate at some Regal Cinemas.

rated:
Packers vs Giants all the way, baby!

rated:
acefuture said:   Here's a novel idea, just stay home and you can watch it on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NUS, CSPAN etc. also all FREE!! Why would anyone bother going to a movie theater to watch this?

Because of the big screen, and Dolby sound! You can see all the errors they make, very loud with Dolby!  

rated:
Gotta be some sort of tax write-off for Regal.

rated:
So far these things have been held on NFL football nights, so I have not seen one.  The VP was held on a night with a NBA pre-season special or something, so I did not any of that one either.

rated:
Appropriate venue. Those jumbo popcorn buckets make awesome vomit tubs.

rated:
Did anyone go? Curious about the experience.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016