• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
1.I was promised I would get extra $for transferring my balance to Ebates! It never came-still don't have it!

Amazon coupons and deals -dont work...I get a message saying the deal is not valid.

Is it me or is Amazon sending me to higher priced items.
Seems like I never get directed to the prize-lower price.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I went through E bates the deal was load $50.00 on my credit card balance and Get $10.00 credit. I didn't get it but I di load $50.00 into me account.

I am thinking about Christmas shopping and wondering if it makes sense to just skip all of this cash back snice its not working for me..
please comment,

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Amazon offers are targeted, if you clicked through to Amazon and it said something along the lines of 'sorry this offer isn't available', then Amazon didn't give it to you. Also, that is a Hot Deal where somebody noticed the offer and posted about it, not something that Ebates/FW set up.

Sometimes the Hot Deals expire before you get to them, especially on Amazon where the prices tend to fluctuate often.

Regarding the cash back portal, it works for me 90% of the time. Just be sure to follow the guidelines to make sure the website knows you're coming from Ebates. It takes about 30 seconds before you shop and is a nice little bonus.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016