• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Cross v. Wells Fargo Bank NA,   LINK  Deadline 1/16/2017If you received a call or text message on your cell phone from Wells Fargo regarding an overdraft between Apr. 21, 2011 and Dec. 19, 2015, and the call or text was made using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or artificial or prerecorded voice, you may be entitled to compensation from the TCPA class action settlement.Wells Fargo denies that it made any illegal calls or texts but agreed to pay more than $30.4 million to settle the TCPA class action lawsuit.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They didn't call or text me but I say get those guys! I just wish we could catch all of these spammers.

rated:
I received more of these WF calls on the older landline than cell . Well see what happens .

rated:
Lawyers win all the time and we get the crumbs. I fully expect a $1.97 check. 
From FAQ:Wells Fargo has agreed to pay a total settlement amount of $30,446,022.75 which will be used to create a Settlement Fund to pay Settlement Awards to Class Members who submit a valid and timely claim, pay Plaintiff’s attorneys’ fees and costs, pay a service award to the Representative Plaintiff, and pay costs and expenses of settlement administration.Any remaining monies from uncashed Settlement Awards may be redistributed in a second distribution to Class Members who submitted a valid and timely claim. However, if a second distribution would result in less than $1 per qualifying claimant, the remaining monies will instead be donated to the Samuelson Law Clinic.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016