• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Rapoport-Hecht, et al. v. Seventh Generation Inc., LINK 

Class Members of the Seventh Generation settlement include U.S. residents who, from Nov. 14, 2010 to Oct. 12, 2016, purchased in the United States certain Seventh Generation products for household use and not for resale.

Deadline 3/30/2017

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In the allowed product list, it only shows multi-packs (like 6, 8, 10 products that were bought in a bundled pack).

Why would they exclude the purchasers who bought these Seventh Generation items individually (one at a time), at retail stores, for home use?

I have several receipts from buying some of these things in multi-packs from Amazon within the covered time period, so I can put in a claim with those receipts, but I also bought many individual items (of the covered household products) at supermarkets and stores like WalMart, and I'm confused as to why they aren't allowed to be claimed for, in the suit.

rated:
I bought so much of this stuff when my children were little, but of course didn't save any of the receipts. Does anyone see if there is a limit to what can be claimed without a proof of purchase?

rated:
Nunzia said:   I bought so much of this stuff when my children were little, but of course didn't save any of the receipts. Does anyone see if there is a limit to what can be claimed without a proof of purchase?
  It is there somewhere. I did see it when I filed and originally read ALL the docs for the settlement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016