• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Nov. 5, 2016 @ 3:41pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a repost of https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1537035 in OT.  Not sure if a repost of an OT post really counts or not, but what's relevant is that burgerwars has already stamped his seal of approval on these Big Macs spinoffs...

rated:
How are futures trading? Seriously just saw this a few hours ago for the first time, randomly and was contemplating disruption in the burger world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyicmF8Eq8

rated:
Why is this on this site? I see no good reason for it.

rated:
belgique said:   Why is this on this site? I see no good reason for it.

Because, that's why!

rated:
I thought that was a BuzzFeed video, it's just their style... (great that you're now able to put relevant YT videos on FW, great for comments...)

As for McD's Big Mac (in any iteration, w/2-3 breads or 1-4 patties) I'd prefered to get the Wendy's patties (at least they taste like beef) and a slightly better lettuce. 

In Europe (probably in other places as well, but probably not Stateside) there is a larger version of the Big Mac with the Quarter Pounder / Burger Deluxe patties and all 3 breads... (in another YT video there is a McD's in Barcelona, ES shown to have BEER (local Mahou on tap) as a beverage option, which it seems not doable in most Stateside locations for the liquor license costs alone)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016