• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FROM SD POSTER

None of these codes will enter into the Kohl's app on my phone, I am logged in and when I enter them, I get the message "the item you entered is invalid, please try again"

I've heard thru the Kohl's grapevine that entering codes to the app is coming to an end that they will control them. I know that if I get at 30, 20 or 15% they know it and have added to my app for awhile, and now on line it shows up so I can see this coming, but I heard not until after the first of the year - enjoy the 30% while you can - if you can. You won't be able to use 30% discount if you don't actually receive the 30%. It is going to suck just like the new Kohl's Cash policy, spend it on more than one item and return something and you get to spend it again, because it is prorated over all items purchased.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
There is absolutely no incentive to shop at K0hls without 30% coupon.

rated:
ach1199 said:   There is absolutely no incentive to shop at K0hls without 30% coupon.
  Not always, the $10 off $25 Qs or $10 off $30 Q's have been known to yield good deals, especially on rebate items.

But it will be a 'blow' to the Kohls deal hunting if they tighten up on the use of these codes.

rated:
Here's what I do:

* buy at Kohls
* pay inflated prices
* get Kohls cash
* file discover price protection
* get checks

rated:
Like Staples, Kohl's finally figured out how to stop coupon abuse.

rated:
As of a couple of weeks ago, you can still enter any code into the instore kiosks.

More hassle, but it works with free shipping.

rated:
They cancelled the last two orders I placed with little explanation. I have enjoyed the inexpensive clothes when stacking coupons but I think the Kohls train is comming to an end.

rated:
Was the item you're purchasing excluded from discounts? I noticed a lot more items on their website say "Not eligible for discounts" or similar. I used to buy all my sodastream syrups from them but they went not eligible for discounts a while back. 

rated:
I wonder if this will affect codes entered on the website using a computer. That's how I purchase and I always try to wait for a 30% off code.

rated:
I've often used an image of the coupon on my phone and had no problem. That will be up to the individual cashier and they typically don't care.

rated:
since last few days my Kohls account wont let me even enter a coupon code or Kohls cash. I get the following message : "The requested content cannot be loaded.Please try again later." this means end of Kohls for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016