• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
www.staples.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MisterCheap, I come seeking knowledge. I got my rewards (thanks for the heads up) and I see it is time for me to buy ink (>180 days). Lucky me, next week they are offering $4 rebate with ink purchase. Any ideas how this works? Do I need to buy the ink the same day I recycle? Before I recycle? On the same receipt?

rated:
wizwor said:   MisterCheap, I come seeking knowledge. I got my rewards (thanks for the heads up) and I see it is time for me to buy ink (>180 days). Lucky me, next week they are offering $4 rebate with ink purchase. Any ideas how this works? Do I need to buy the ink the same day I recycle? Before I recycle? On the same receipt?

Hi Wiz,

Keep in mind, you have to spend $60 in ink to get the double ink $4 rewards, on a limit of 5 cartridges typically (haven't read the latest offer T&C). Assuming it is 5 carts, that's only an extra $10 in rewards pver normal recyle rewards for $30 more in spend over what's needed to qualify ($30+ in ink).  So factor that in when deciding if it is truly a good deal for you or not.  (ie, you may be able to get that extra $30 of ink far cheaper elsewhere, negating the extra $10 in rewards)

If you are doing the offer, it is always best to do it on the same receipt so you have good and unquestionable documentation if the rewards don't credit properly.  DO NOT USE ANY COUPONS or MIX with any other coupon offers (say Ream Paper ) on the same receipt. Do the ink and the recycle cars ONLY on that receipt to avoid mess ups.

hope this helps, ask away if not clear.

rated:
thank you.

rated:
Never got mine. Called rewards, they are resending me a new one. Says it takes 24-72 hours.
When i logged in, said the site was updated through the end of November???

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016