• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wonder why Amazon GC's were no go. Sounds reasonable that parents that allowed their children to overspend should get a GC as a 'sorry'. (Yes we are looking at you Kanye, didn't North run up a $200 bill on her ipad?)

rated:
I kind of understand holding Amazon partially to blame. Amazons policy forced me to set up 1 click even on children's devices. There were no setting to turn off 1 click or require a password without hobbling the devices. I used a hack where I added a small gift card and then went partially through the one click setup without completing it.  Anyway it worked without having to allow access to my credit card.

By no means do I suggest the parent don't also share the blame but honestly I think there should be options to set spending limits and passwords because kids get into stuff. I don't know if Amazon still makes things that difficult because that was a long time ago.

rated:
My nieces placed orders for cartoons on my fire tv. I couldn't cancel since they started watching them. I wonder how to get them cancelled.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016