• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
There's a nice archived thread from last year here https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1463941

We should continue the discussion for this year, noting that they've recently excluded computer accessories. 

My main question is, have you've done it with purchases from the same store? And how do you match SKU (or DCPI or UPC) and receipt to an ad?

BTW, regarding eBay, I've done a claim from a buy-it-now deal without problems.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
rsuaver said:   There's a nice archived thread from last year here https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1463941 

We should continue the discussion for this year, noting that they've recently excluded computer accessories. 

My main question is, have you've done it with purchases from the same store? And how do you match SKU (or DCPI or UPC) and receipt to an ad?

BTW, regarding eBay, I've done a claim from a buy-it-now deal without problems.

Thanks OP. Was the eBay seller an individual or a storefront? 
As for the matching question, adding a screenshot of the product online might help to connect SKU/DPCI/UPC as the online version seems to have all the info, even though the price then/before may be different. HTH.  

rated:
as a quick note, they also now exclude "consumable" media, like dvds, blu-rays, etc.

for proof on websites, they've said just use a screenshot showing both the date (like the computer's clock in the corner), and the url in the browser, would suffice (as well as the same model number, etc. etc.).

rated:
nevermind.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016