• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am stuck with a $1.3k gift cards from HP store when i returned the defective laptop.
I have to buy 2 ultraportable I7 laptops for work but i see no meaningful  deals on HP website while there is a flood of deals on Lenovo and Dell. What am i missing and how do you suggest i buy a good HP laptops at a great price with these gift cards

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've never shopped HP site directly, but some of these general ideas may be of some use to you

- Check their business site for better deals (if your credit can be used there)

- Check their Black Friday ad: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1537459        

- Buy refurbished if offered  (big discounts, plus repaired and thoroughly tested)

- Opt for lower/cheaper specs to save money on features you don't need (e.g., i5 sufficient for most people so don't pay for i7) or that you can buy a lot cheaper and upgrade yourself (i.e., RAM and the hard drive)

- If you find an excellent deal on other HP products (printers, tablets, etc.) with good resale value, buy and resell... or keep some/gift some and cut your losses

rated:

It2 (253.18kB)
Disclaimer

It1 (260.15kB)
Disclaimer
There is also an additional $20 off select laptops. Not much but nice if it stacks with a model you want.
www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1540123 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016