• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
From the RP forums:

New Pricing for tomorrow - Next Sunday

All current free plans can switch for free without activation fees

All Plans are mad plans, but draw from top up balance (except where CC is written).

Talk VOIP Text MMS MB ovrages price top up Top up min Tethering/mo Activation fee
Pops 100 100 100 100 100  $0.10 Free  $5.00  $2.00 free $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Plum 200 300 500 500 1000  $0.10 Free  $20.00  $5.00 free $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Fairy 300 0 300 300 500  $0.05  $2.99  $5.00  $2.00 free $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Mickey 500 0 500 500 500  $0.05  $4.99  $5.00  $2.00 free $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Jolly unlim unlim unlim unlim 1 GB  $0.05  $9.99  $5.00  $2.00  $3.99 $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Ham unlim unlim unlim unlim 1 GB +unlim safety  $15.99  CC   CC   $3.99 $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Festive unlim unlim unlim unlim 2 GB  $0.05  $17.99  $5.00  $2.00  $3.99 $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Dickens unlim unlim unlim unlim 2 GB + Unlim safety  $24.99  CC   CC   $3.99 $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Merry  unlim unlim unlim unlim  5 GB +unlim  safety  $29.99  CC   CC   $3.99 $ 5 or free with with any  add on 
Special unlim unlim unlim unlim  10 GB +unlim  safety  $39.99  CC   CC   $3.99 $ 5 or free with with any  add on 

Additional 1GB 1 GB -LTE Full Speed  
$14.99
  3 month                 
Additional  2GB 2 GB - Lte Full Speed  $24.99   3 month                
Additional 4GB 4 GB - Lte Full Speed  $39.99  3 month                
Additional 8GB 8 GB - Lte Full Speed  $74.99   3 month                

Member + Add ons                      
Free   1,25GB 1.25 GB - Lte Full Speed  $-      6 month                
Additional 1GB 1 GB - Lte Full Speed  $11.99    6 month                
Additional  2GB 2 GB - Lte Fulls Speed  $19.99   6 month                 
Additional 4GB 4 GB - Lte Fulls Speed  $34.99   6 month                
Additional 8GB 8 GB - Lte Full Speed  $69.99    6 month

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I can no longer recommended R+ based on how they have started canceling plans. Insider leaks posted on another forum suggest these first cancellations are just the first wave. This being done in an attempt to keep outrage in check.

rated:
wizardking said:   I can no longer recommended R+ based on how they have started canceling plans. Insider leaks posted on another forum suggest these first cancellations are just the first wave. This being done in an attempt to keep outrage in check.

Are you saying they will eventually cancel these newly offered free plans too ?

rated:
what do you think,,,i just hope when the end comes we can port our numbers out without problems

rated:
Loved the concept!! I think it was poorly executed though.

The best web based user interface! The basis this company started would be excellent if it was sustainable. I had to port out due to very poor audio quality, missed calls and not allowing outgoing calls every once in a while. Really stinks having to give up free 3.5GB tethering, ohh well.

rated:
Don't mind paying $5 Top Up.

Is there a way to stop Draws From Top Up?

Or opt out of auto Top Up?

rated:
in my account, why is the Auto Top Up $20 when I change my plan to Mad Plum? Thanks.

rated:
needhelpplease said:   Don't mind paying $5 Top Up.

Is there a way to stop Draws From Top Up?

Or opt out of auto Top Up?

I gave them a virtual credit card number with a limited max amount. These are available from several credit card issuers including Bank of America (ShopSafe). Citibank used to have them and may still have them but I have not used theirs for a while.  

rated:
Switched from Leonardo 3 to Mad fiesta, it said covered by existing balance so no immediate top up due to 12 bucks in acct, just a data point. Switching did not happen immediately yet. It seemed to offer an option to switch at the end of current plan but as soon as clicked switch, no further options so unsure if switching immediately as no option to switch after current plan ends. Maybe I missed something

rated:
I had Michelangelo with $18.01 balance and 10 days left till renewal. I switched to Mad Fiesta Free this morning and there was no charge. A message appeared that said my new plan would take effect on December 1st. I don't think Mad Fiesta has WIFI like Michelangelo did but I use very few minutes per month so it doesn't really matter.

rated:
trumpotron said:   ... just hope when the end comes ...
 ... when the end comes the last collections by R+ might be $7 to port out a number and $13 to un-lock a locked phone from R+.

rated:
And the end has come. They just announced all non-mad free plans are to be scrapped.
https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/9288/important-info/p1

rated:
wizardking said:   And the end has come. They just announced all non-mad free plans are to be scrapped.
https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/9288/important-info/p1

so what's the min. top off now?

rated:
Thanks for the chart. Haven't received any email from RingPlus but switched all 3 lines to Mad Plum anyway. After you submit the change request, you can confirm the change in the "Manage Plan & Add On" section.

rated:
What happens to top up balances if we switch to a direct bill plan? I have $34.53 in top up on the BLT, and I want to switch to Mad Merry which bills directly to a credit card.

rated:
This is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme. RP gets your money then discontinues plan and won't offer refund. You'll have to spend it on another plan or just lose it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016