• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Not sure if asking for a specific deal is OK but anyone seen any Obihai deals for BF or anytime soon??  Searching showed prior years (and a couple months ago at Newegg) having deals on the Obi200 at least.  Now I see nothing and I believe I've performed an extensive search.  Probably don't need/want the Obi202 as it will be a backup home phone using Google Voice.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My obi100 just died (only showing solid red light, tried diffrent adapter, and resetting while plugging in). Desperate for a new one. Need a deal.
Thanks

rated:
The last bit I received from them was for "The Last OBi1000 Series Sale on Amazon for 2016", about a week ago. They did have a sale on the 200 and 202 about a month ago, also via Amazon. So, while I've seen no ad for Black Friday from them (yet), I'd say to keep a close eye on them on Amazon, as that seems to be where they sale-price things. Good hunting!

rated:
yes ... i had the same as Broulin ... seen nothing current.

rated:
Just got an email:

Amazon – Lightning Deals*

Amazon will feature the OBi200 on 11/25/2016 and the OBi202 on 11/26/2016. Prices TBA. Please see the Lightning Deal.

11/25 – Get the OBi200 here at Amazon. com
11/26 – Get the OBi202 here at Amazon. com


Newegg – 11/28 to 11/30*

- From 11/27 to 11/28, Newegg. com will feature the OBi200 on sale at $37.99 with free shipping.
- On 11/30, the OBi202 will be on sale at $55.99 with free shipping.

11/27 to 11/28 -- Get the OBi200 here at Newegg 
11/30 -- Get the OBi202 here at Newegg 



Newegg. ca – 11/21 to 11/25*

- For our Canadian customers, from 11/21 to 11/24, Newegg. ca will feature the OBi202 on sale at $69.99CAD + free shipping.
- From 11/23 to 11/25, the OBi200 will be on sale for $49.99CAD + free shipping.

11/21 to 11/24 & 11/26 -- Get the OBi202 here at Newegg Canada.
11/23 to 11/25 & 11/28 -- Get the OBi200 here at Newegg Canada.

rated:
Janna said:   Just got an email:

Amazon – Lightning Deals*

Amazon will feature the OBi200 on 11/25/2016 and the OBi202 on 11/26/2016. Prices TBA. Please see the Lightning Deal.

11/25 – Get the OBi200 here at Amazon. com
11/26 – Get the OBi202 here at Amazon. com


Newegg – 11/28 to 11/30*

- From 11/27 to 11/28, Newegg. com will feature the OBi200 on sale at $37.99 with free shipping.
- On 11/30, the OBi202 will be on sale at $55.99 with free shipping.

11/27 to 11/28 -- Get the OBi200 here at Newegg 
11/30 -- Get the OBi202 here at Newegg 



Newegg. ca – 11/21 to 11/25*

- For our Canadian customers, from 11/21 to 11/24, Newegg. ca will feature the OBi202 on sale at $69.99CAD + free shipping.
- From 11/23 to 11/25, the OBi200 will be on sale for $49.99CAD + free shipping.

11/21 to 11/24 & 11/26 -- Get the OBi202 here at Newegg Canada.
11/23 to 11/25 & 11/28 -- Get the OBi200 here at Newegg Canada.


  Woohoo!  Thank goodness.  I was getting nervous we weren't going to see good another sale on these before the end of the year.  We were getting dangerously close to Black Friday without any sale leaks on the Obi.

Now to decide on the OBi200 or OBi202 ...

rated:
You can get it here for 29.97 plus free shipping from U.K. The seller has no ratings so I don't take any responsibility. https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BUV7C9A/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

rated:
mrmayor said:   You can get it here for 29.97 plus free shipping from U.K. The seller has no ratings so I don't take any responsibility. https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BUV7C9A/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
I got one from this seller before i saw this post. I'm kinda iffy about a new seller though. Hopefully, he/she wont send a bootleg one from China.

rated:
I needed one desperately last week, so I bought it full price ($50)from bhphotovideo with free next day shipping and no sales tax. I was counting on Chase Freedom to do a price protection. I just filed for it, let's see what happens.

rated:
So it's early on Monday 11/28 and I don't see anything on Newegg for the Obi200. Did I miss it?? I thought I'd been checking there on a regular basis. I did see the UK seller on Amazon but decided to hold out for a different seller.

rated:
Well, just received a CamelCamelCamel price alert from Amazon and the Obi200 is $37.95. https://www.amazon.com/OBi200-VoIP-Phone-Adapter-T-38/dp/B00BUV7C9A?

Now I wish I would have kept my prime membership

rated:
Newegg and  Amazon  are both live now  .
I have prime but  Newegg has no tax ...so Newegg it is 

rated:
bluskie said:   
mrmayor said:   You can get it here for 29.97 plus free shipping from U.K. The seller has no ratings so I don't take any responsibility. https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BUV7C9A/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
I got one from this seller before i saw this post. I'm kinda iffy about a new seller though. Hopefully, he/she wont send a bootleg one from China.

  Seems like that seller disappeared. Just curious if he shipped your item and if you actually get it.
Btw there's someone selling the obi202 for $50, also with no ratings.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016