• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So far looks like the best deal is $300 Sams club gift card and $250 BB gift card with install plan activation.  Anything else I should be looking at?  Looking to buy a Samsung S7.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Costco should have a deal as well but I don't know it.

rated:
Google Pixel phone for $10

rated:
Where is that deal?

rated:
kriskos4 said:   Where is that deal?
  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/black-friday/1537312

rated:
Best Buy has the best deal I think, $450 gc on S7 purchase.  I'd rather have money off the installment plan but $450 is hard to ignore.

rated:
for best buy you have to buy the phone @ $700 plus tax, plus trade in a working phone (buy a galaxy s 2 on eBay for nothing), AND activate. Not sure what activation entails, but there will be a fee and it might only be new members.

verizon itself has been very coy... they're the only place that has posted no black friday deals yet... and they are forcing sites to remove like the link above.
If they really are doing the PIxel for $10 a month over 2 years... that is an insane deal!
Presumably that will include a 2 year contract situation... which i thought they got ride of????

rated:
kriskos4 said:   Best Buy has the best deal I think, $450 gc on S7 purchase.  I'd rather have money off the installment plan but $450 is hard to ignore.
  BF ad is $250 plus Gear VR.  Where did you find $450?

rated:
forbin4040 said:   
kriskos4 said:   Best Buy has the best deal I think, $450 gc on S7 purchase.  I'd rather have money off the installment plan but $450 is hard to ignore.
  BF ad is $250 plus Gear VR.  Where did you find $450?

Current deal on it
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/samsung-galaxy-s7-gift-card-offe...

rated:
Does any one know of a freebie deal on a ATT Flip Phone or something very cheap? My current phone is 2G and will not work on ATT at the end of this year thanks

rated:
Not black Friday, but Verizon's B1G1 free on Moto Z force is great. $720 rebate via visa gift card for the second phone.

rated:
I think the best deal is the verizon wireless deal at 10 per month during black fridays....10 per month unles BB matches verizon wireless and give you 250 on top of that....for a galaxy S7

rated:
Just got back.....and the best deal for a verizon galaxy S7 is BB for an upgrade. Per Phone, it cost me 13 per month and they gave me 400 gift certificate. The sales rep told me they were selling S7 like hotcakes...while the pixel was few and far between. I think he told me ...they sold over 400...of S7's and there is another 7 hrs left for black friday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016