• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm looking for a new TV, without spending over $460. This seems like a good deal. It has the specs I want, without paying for extras that I don't need, such as a higher refresh rate, or better sound. What are your thoughts, or are there better deals out there in the next few days?  

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-49-class-48-5-diag--led-2160p-sma...

Costco has this model, which has identical specs, but it costs more. However, they provide an extra year on the warranty.

http://www.costco.com/LG-49%22-Class-%2848.5%22-Diag.%29-4K-Ultr...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Oh god! $400 is a pretty penny but onsidering what you're getting for the said amount, i'd say you go for it. you can wait like i often do, but most of the times, i miss the good deals in hopes of getting better ones.

rated:
double posted. moderators... please delete this comment. thanks

rated:
YES !!! For that one it sure is !!!
Good Luck ! Happy Shopping!

rated:
Kohls deal dead-price increased.

Same price with $120.00 in Kohls cash back when 1 cent filler added. Also eligible for 8% @ ebates.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2666927/lg-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-... 

rated:
I think it's a good deal. I've had my LG for 7 years now and have a great picture and no problems

rated:
The Costco Price is 389.99 in California.

rated:
Don't forget to get a promo code of $25, if your order it online at Costco, on $250 or more. The promo code is good til 12/31/16. I found it in the flyers on the left side, when you are returning something. They had racks of flyers.

In NJ, Costco is $389.99.

rated:
Thanks everyone. When I last checked, the Costco price came down and it was $389.99, so I purchased it online. I got my last LG TV at Costco, and their service is great. Marvinomatic- thanks for the heads up on the promo code. I will see if I can get the discount, even though I already placed the order.

Happy Thanksgiving, and happy shopping and good deals.

rated:
Per other reviewer comparing to Samsung models of similar price range...its IPS panel...great viewing angles but not good contrast...

Trade off....VA panel for great contrast but poorer viewing angles and higher lags for gaming (Great for HDTV)
                 IPS panel for great viewing angles and input speed..(Great for Gamers)

From a Plama owner...Contrast rules over everything.  Contrast gives POP to the screen.  Watch a hockey game and you see why.

Oh..buy at costco...easy return policy and you get double the warranty.   Returning a TV at other stores..you have to give up your first born

rated:
I would only get OLED TV these days...

rated:
11/25/16 Update: Marvinomatic- I called Costco, and they gave me a $25 credit. Thanks so much.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016